PROVIDING A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE TO BUSINESSES OF ANY SIZE
A call center management solution does not have to be complex to be powerful. Our contact center management suite is simplicity at its finest, making it easy to manage inbound calls and web callback requests, optimize contact center operations, and increase customer satisfaction.
Whether you have two employees or 200, our Call Center software with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) will help you serve customers quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively, providing a competitive advantage to businesses of any size.
Call Center Solutions Video Series:
(1) Need to expand peak hr call handling but don’t have the space?
(2) Are you losing customers and don’t know why?
(3) How big do you have to be to run a contact center?
SAVE TIME & MONEY
- Simplified staffing requirements
- Mobile device integration
- Efficient call handling
- Faster response to callers
- More efficient handling of peak hour traffic
- Effective back-up coverage
- Increased agent productivity
- Increased management control
- Ability to grow with your business to protect your investment
- Advanced Call Routing- directs calls based on agent priority, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data, preferred agent treatment, caller id, private lists, account number, balanced call count, and more.
- Website Integration– website visitors can initiate a real-time text chat session with a contact center agent or request automatic callback when an agent becomes available- reducing hold times and operating costs.
- Mobile Device Integration– enables ACD Agents & Supervisors to log-in to the ACD and utilize Contact Center Features from any mobile device.
- Smart “Skills-based” Routing- sends the call to the right person to handle the call based on skills and experience.
- Priority Queuing- prioritizes calls based on importance.
- Agent Priority Routing- routes calls to right agent to assist caller.
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in- provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
- Balanced Routing– distributes calls evenly among staff.
- Intelligent Caller Announcements– provides announcements to callers about expected hold times and places in queue, as well as alternate actions such as leaving a voicemail or requesting a call back reservation.
- IVR Voice Assistant– provides information based on caller input, while also alerting agents and supervisors when the queue becomes overloaded with calls.
- Call Manager Call Control Functions- such as presence status, Chat/IM, CRM integration with account screen pops, and desktop call control.
- PC and Telephone Integration- manage incoming and outgoing call functions and synchronizes with your company’s operations, CRM or contact software.
- Audio Recording & Call Logging– phone recording and call logging record, store, organize, search, and playback telephone calls to improve quality of training and customer service and avoid disputes.
- Call Reporting for Quality Monitoring- managerial reporting, statistics and live monitoring used for agent performance, call center group activity, system status, as well as forecasting future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
CALL CENTER VS CONTACT CENTER
Contact centers are becoming more and more popular these days because they incorporate website chat and callback abilities. Web contact center tools help reduce call center operation costs and hold times, while increasing customer satisfaction.
Web Chat enables customers to initiate an instant messaging chat session with a contact center agent and/or allows customers to request a “call-me-back” online, and when a representative becomes available the ACD application automatically calls the customer back.
WEB CHAT & WEB CALLBACK CAPABILITIES:
- Routes callback requests to different ACD groups based on information entered, such as callback number, extension, name, subject, notes, etc.
- Filters duplicate callback requests to the same callback number and extension
- Limits number of Web callback requests in ACD queue
- Separates initial queue priority for Web callback request
- Supports virtual ACD queue (no corresponding telephone system pilot DN)
- Supports Web callback counting similar to regular callback counting in TASKE and Insight
- Includes additional Web callback statistics reports
- Shows user information via Call Manager, such as name and/or subject collected on the Web page when the callback request is made to an agent
- Provides ready-made Web widget (includes source codes for ASP.NET, JAVA, and PHP). A basic Web callback widget can be used or the widget can be customized for customer’s Web server environment
- Supports most types of browsers, including Safari/Mac.
TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS INTO AN EFFICIENCY POWERHOUSE WITH ACD
You do not need a large call center support team to manage customer calls. Our affordable call center products will provide businesses of any size with a competitive advantage. With Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), multiple locations are treated as one by routing calls to available agents, no matter where they are located.
ACC Telecom will design, install and setup a call center product solution for your business or organization. Our trained sales representatives will help you identify and select the right contact center support system for your needs and our highly-skilled technicians will handle the installation, training and on-going support for your Contact Center or Call Center, Voice Recording System, Call Manager, and/or Automatic Call Distribution solution.
Contact us for more information on our call center software solutions. We look forward to hearing from you.