Video Conferencing & Web Collaboration
COLLABORATE – COMMUNICATE – CONNECT
Real-time video conferencing and web collaboration provides businesses with efficient and cost effective means of communicating via the Internet. Features include real-time conferencing, document sharing, text messaging, voice and video chat, and more with multiple users at multiple locations. Companies utilize video conferencing and web collaboration as a way to reduce travel costs and stay competitive in their industry by sharing and hosting training events, Webinars, presentations, documents, lectures, and meetings.
Our flexible communication solutions integrate with other business video and collaboration technologies to deliver high quality face-to-face communication. We offer the following Cisco and Toshiba video conferencing and web collaboration portfolio solutions:
- Cisco Telepresence
- Cisco Jabber
- Communications Client for Cloud Phone Systems
- Toshiba Meet-Me Conferencing & Collaboration
VIDEO CONFERENCING & WEB COLLABORATION FEATURES
- Application Collaboration- Access and share relevant business information efficiently using secure, collaborative software applications, automated expertise, and media locators
- Customer Collaboration- Promote true customer intimacy, satisfaction, and loyalty by embracing a much more proactive customer engagement model than traditional call center environments.
- Unified Communications- Unify employees across our suite of endpoints over all office locations, including remote users.
- Outlook Calendar Integration– easily schedule and invite participants to a meeting using Microsoft Outlook.
- Web User Interface for Moderators- allows moderators to schedule conferences.
- Conference View Feature- shows moderators who is in their conference and provides the ability to manage them.
- Web-based Reporting- provides managerial reporting on the impact of audio conferences.
- Audio Recording Capabilities- record conferences for playback or archive for record retention and more!
Contact us for more information on our web collaboration and video conferencing solutions.