Video Conferencing & Web Collaboration
COLLABORATE – COMMUNICATE – CONNECT
WEB & VIDEO CONFERENCING MADE EASY
No Plug-ins or Downloads with WebRTC
Powered by Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, our video conferencing solution allows participants to start a web and video conference directly in their browser without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- Integrated with the 3CX phone system
- One-click to launch conference
- Schedule on-demand conferences or elevate an ongoing call
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth management and control
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
FEATURE-RICH CONFERENCING FOR THE ULTIMATE USER EXPERIENCE
Save Time & Money with Advanced Features
Our web collaboration solutions offer more than just video calling. Share your screen for demos and training, guide users with the remote assistance feature, and launch surveys for feedback and engagement– all while recording your meeting as it happens.
- Video Conferencing & Recording
- Screen Sharing with Remote Control Assistance
- Easy to use Polling Tool for Feedback
- Whiteboard & React Statements
- Upload, Share & Annotate PowerPoint & PDFs
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Empower Your Employees with the Right Tools
Now companies of all sizes can reap the benefits of video conferencing as an advanced collaboration and online meeting tool– without breaking the bank.
- Unlimited users
- No per-user licensing fees
- Pricing based on number of participants
- Scalable, not hindered by user limit restrictions
- No monthly costs, just one low, annual payment
We offer the following 3CX, Cloud, Cisco, Toshiba and Yealink video conferencing and web collaboration portfolio solutions:
Contact us to learn more about our online meeting solutions. ACC Telecom serves businesses throughout Maryland, Northern VA, and Washington DC.