MEET-ME VIDEO CONFERENCING & WEB COLLABORATION
Toshiba’s Meeting is a web-based conferencing tool providing dial-in audio, video conferencing and web collaboration with scheduling, desktop sharing, conference recording, usage reporting, and more.
As a web-based application, users can attend a collaboration session from anywhere via the network and dial-in to an audio conference from anywhere via the PSTN (public switched telephone network). Plus, user’s PCs do not require an installation of client software- all they need is internet access.
- Meeting with Video– visually connect with web conferencing participants.
- Reservation-less and Scheduled Meet-Me Conferencing– enables conferences to be organized and launched easily and quickly.
- Web-based Desktop Sharing– enables attendees to see, share documents, presentations and conversations during the meeting.
- Outlook Calendar Integration– easily schedule and invite participants to a meeting using Microsoft Outlook.
- Web User Interface for Moderators– allows moderators to schedule and control conferences.
- Conference View Feature– shows moderators who is in their conference and provides the ability to manage them.
- Web-based Reporting– provides managerial reporting on the impact of audio conferences.
- Audio Recording Capabilities– record conferences for playback or archive for record retention.
- Flexible Configuration & Capacity– provides expandable, cost-effective conferencing systems for small to medium sized business.
Contact us today for more information about Toshiba video and web collaboration solutions.