AWARD-WINNING CALL CONTROL FROM YOUR COMPUTER
Toshiba’s Call Manager is a computer-based application that is integrated with your business telephone system and allows you to manage telephone calls, voice mail, Web, email and more all from a single screen, using only your mouse.
Call Manager gives you the ability to dial, answer, or transfer calls, & more, using your mouse without picking up the phone. Call Manager can be used with an IP or digital business telephone for desktop call control. Additionally, it can also be used as a stand-alone IP soft phone that provides mobility and remote access, and synchronizes with company operations, CRM, or contact software.
- Customized Call Handling
- Application Integration
- Web & IM Chat
- Mobility options
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Integration
A UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS TOOL
A solid unified communications tool, Call Manager provides an extension of telephone functionality to your desktop. Call Manager is easy to use and manage, even with its many advanced capabilities. The intuitive design of the Call Manager was modeled using the Microsoft Fluent Ribbon design for more efficient grouping and providing easier access to common functions.
- Contacts Companion Applications-combined view of presence, directory, and speed dial.
- Drag & Drop features- allows for fast and easy speed dialing, call transfer and more.
- Personal call handler- uses actions, events, and conditions to personalize the handling of incoming calls including call screening and routing, selective forwarding, voicemail notifications, screen pops of incoming calls, and more.
- Dialing out from any application
- Quick access to applications, web pages, and electronic documents; all launch directly from the Call Manager interface.
- Instant communication with any user- hold simultaneous chat sessions through instant messaging or broadcast messages to multiple users.
- Presence capabilities– view co-worker availability and relay information quickly.
- Preset control buttons- allows users to dial extensions or phone numbers, view automatic screen pops of caller information, launch applications, and more.
- Call History- history of incoming and outgoing calls are recorded in a log where you can redial, sort, search, and print with a click of your mouse.
- Call Notes- follows the call when transferred to prevent callers from answering similar questions twice.
- Built-in integration with Toshiba’s ACD provides ACD login, ACD viewer and supervisor functions.
- Optional softphone function gives user access to the entire set of IP telephone features.
- Recording Control- call recording built-in integration.
CALL MANAGER MOBILE
Call Manager Mobile Application empowers users to take their office phone calls and chat / instant messages on their smartphones just as if they were at their desks. Compatible with Toshiba’s VIPedge cloud-based telephone system solution, this business application allows your smartphone to act as an extension of your office desk phone and offers the following features:
- Outbound calling through the host VIPedge solution allows you to make business calls from your smartphone using your business caller ID, while keeping your cell phone number private.
- Instant messaging with other Call Manager and Call Manager mobile users including broadcast and group instant messaging.
- Presence which shows when a user is on the phone or on vacation.
- Find-Me Follow-Me which allows you to receive desk phone calls on your smartphone any time, anywhere.
Call Manager Mobile also integrates with Toshiba’s IPMobility solution, providing single-number reach for both incoming and outgoing calls, so users only need to provide their office telephone numbers to make and receive calls on multiple endpoint devices. With IPMobility integration, users are also able to access advanced system calling features, including direct-extension dialing, call transfer, call record, and more.
While using Call Manager Mobile, users can still make and receive phone calls and access the voice mail of their mobile devices.
Contact us for more information on Call Manager Call Control solutions for your business.