Coming this spring, ACC Telecom will sell, install, service and support the new CISCO Business Edition (BE) 6000 phone system. Built with proven technology, Cisco BE 6000 pbx phone system provides unified communications and advanced collaboration services on one consolidated virtualized platform. This multi line phone system supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents- solidifying itself as one of the most complete business phone systems on the market.
Premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, presence, instant messaging, and contact center features in one integrated solution.
CISCO BE 6000 Highlights:
- Affordable- priced for smaller budgets; integrated collaboration services on one platform to reduce costs
- Simple- easy to install, manage and use
- Interoperable- links multiple third party software or SIP telepresence and video endpoints
- Complete- user collaboration experience across your entire organization
- Scalable- expandable, flexible architecture for upgrading current system or for increasing sites, users and applications.
- Choice- customize your system to meet your specific business needs.
- Open- supports third part applications
- Peace of Mind- optional server redundancy and Surviviable Branch (SRST)
ACC Telecom supports a variety of office phone systems such as Cisco UC500 small business phone system, Toshiba Strata CIX series small office phone system, Toshiba IPedge IP phone systems, and our virtual phone system (Hosted phone system).
Please contact us today so we can help you decide which office phone system is right for your business.