Toshiba’s IPedge ES is a small, yet powerful business phone system that uses the IP network and SIP trunking for call processing and transporting voice digitally along with data for better resource utilization. This allows smaller businesses to leverage next-generation collaborative capabilities so they can be more competitive.
The IPedge ES delivers basic and advanced communications in a single, easy-to-manage IP-based server:
- Complete Call Control – A full range of basic and advanced call processing features, including Caller ID, hold, transfer, pick-up, speed dial, conference and hundreds of other IPedge phone features.
- Unified Messaging – Standard voice mail and auto attendant features, voice mail access from an email inbox, message notifications, soft key navigation of mailbox menus and Follow Me feature for flexible call control.
- Mobility – Convenient call management, access to corporate contacts, history, visual voice and fax mail, greeting and routing management, and much more from multiple device types, including smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Multi-node Networking – IPedge Net technology for connecting multiple Toshiba systems and expanding capacity as you grow, or unifying geographically dispersed locations into one system.
- Centralized Administration – Embedded Enterprise Manager for Web-based personal user, single system and enterprise-wide administration of all applications.
Sized for the Small Office
IPedge ES software is hosted on a small-footprint server with a three-year warranty. Out of the box, ES comes bundled with support for 4 trunks and 8 telephones, and upgrading is easy. Simply activate up to two 4×8 upgrade licenses to grow the capacity up to a maximum of 12 trunks and 24 telephones. The base system also enables eight mailboxes, which are easily increased by simple licensing. All users can take advantage of the free UCedge Essentials mobile client application to have the convenience of using a smartphone as their office extension.
ACC Telecom provides advanced premises and cloud voice communication solutions tailored to your business. We take care of all the implementation details for you, from installation and programming, to training, upgrades and ongoing support.
Contact ACC Telecom today to discuss your phone system needs. Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)