Business Phone Service Provider and Telecom Company in Glen Burnie, MD
Specializing in Voice, Data, Security, Video, VoIP, and IP Surveillance Cameras
Future-proof Your Communications with Voice over IP
It’s time! It is time to learn about how we can save your business money AND bring VoIP technology to your Analog phone lines. Does your Glen Burnie, Maryland business or organization still have an old Comdial, Avaya, ESI, Cisco, or Toshiba phone system? Then business VoIP phone service (aka SIP TRUNK service) is the solution for you!
Now is the time to make the simple switch without ANY upgrades to your phone system and without changing out ANY equipment! ACC Telecom will handle every step of this simple solution that will save you money– up to 60% compared to analog lines. There are no major upfront costs- you are not changing out your current system or equipment, you’ll only need a SIP gateway. Did we mention disaster recovery is included for no extra charge? Never lose another phone call if your phone system, internet or Voicemail goes down; all calls will automatically be forwarded to an outside number of your choice (cell phone, etc.).
Another benefit of SIP Trunking is the unlimited local & long distance (Nationwide) calling including Canada and Puerto Rico for one low monthly cost. Advanced Call Routing can provide automated answering service that routes calls to an outside number at a scheduled time of day, which is included at no extra cost. Also included is Call Forwarding, which allows users to forward calls to outside numbers, directly to voicemail, time frames, etc.
Having access to a secure user portal is just another bonus to this new solution, providing call accounting reports, activity graphs, and call path-usage graphs, which help businesses determine how many call paths they really need. Did we mention this solution provides the flexibility of adding or deleting lines instantly, including options for burstable lines?
With SIP Trunk service, you are able to keep your existing phone numbers/toll-free numbers or have the option to purchase new ones. Another great benefit is that you will be PBX migration ready, meaning you can seamlessly transition to a Cloud PBX or IP PBX system when you are ready.
As a SIP Trunk Provider, we also offer the best in other virtual solutions such as virtual phone systems and virtual fax for fax to email service.
Maybe you have heard about or experienced call hacking. SIP phone service helps prevent international call hacking because of its ability to require a PIN code to place an international call or companies can choose to restrict use completely or on certain days and times.
Find out how moving to SIP service (internet phone S\service) will increase employee productivity, monthly cost savings, allow you to connect with customers, vendors, and employees from any device, anywhere, and at any time to share and receive information in order to increase sales. Learn how this solution is much easier to use and upgrade; discover the dozens of new applications that will increase your business revenue. Also, this new solution will increase your Glen Burnie, Maryland business image dramatically.
Contact us today for more information on SIP Trunk service, VoIP, or any other solution offered by ACC Telecom for your Glen Burnie, Maryland business or organization.
Our Specialties Include:
Business Phone Systems
- ACCloud, 3CX, ESI
- Hosted PBX
- IP PBX Servers
- Virtual Servers
- Digital PBX
- Cloud Server Configuration
- Cloud-based phone system
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- SIP Trunk / SIP Service Provider
- Additional Carrier Services
- PRI/T1 services, Point-to-Point T1
- Internet and phone service providers
- POTS / Analog landlines
- Local calling / International Calling / Long Distance Phone Service
- Fax / Virtual / Hosted eFax
- MPLS networks, Local & Nationwide Networking
- IP Security Camera System
- Security Camera Installation
- SD WAN security
- Network firewall security
- Cybersecurity & website content filtering
- Telecom Support & Service
- On-site PBX support & telephone system repair
- Authorized Toshiba phone system sales and support dealer
- Authorized ESI phone system sales and support dealer
- Authorized 3CX phone system sales and support dealer
- Certified VoIP / SIP Trunk sales and support
- Free Helpdesk Support for Customers
- Business Call Recording
- Business SMS
- Call Center software
- Call Accounting software
- Conference Call Services
- ACD (Advanced Call Distribution)
- Web Conferencing Solutions
- Video Conferencing / Web Meeting
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Auto Attendant / Virtual Receptionist
- Voicemail, Voicemail to email, Voicemail Transcription
- Call Manager
- Click to Call
- Unified Communications
- Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMAs) / Mobile APP Clients
- Softphones / Soft PBX
- Internal Chat
- Line appearance / Presence
- QoS Monitoring
- Telehealth Solutions
- Voice and data cabling
- Network cable installation
- Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Coaxial
- Overhead speaker system
- Mass Notifications
- Wireless & Mobility Apps
- Conference Room Setup
- Conference Call Services
- Secure Communications
- Door Access Control Systems
Contact us today to schedule your free telecommunications consultation.
E-mail any questions to email@example.com
Your Partner in building a future of communications for your business