Not all Carriers are created equally when it applies to redundancy and failover. Last year we chose to add Skyswitch as a new Hosted/SIP Trunking partner due to their proven infrastructure and uptime statistics. We are often asked how we achieve such phenomenal uptime and are able to offer 99.99 service level guarantees. The answer lies in Skyswitch’s revolutionary network design that serves as the foundation of our unified communications and collaboration platform. Read below for information on network stability.
- Fully redundant internally and geographically with full replication of each node in real-time through a proprietary S-Bus technology. Auto-failover is invoked in the event devices lose registration at any time. Over 16 national and international carriers that are interopped into the network for call delivery failover.
- Data centers are located at state-of-the-art facilities at Internap in Dallas, TX, Secaucus, New Jersey and ViaWest in Las Vegas, NV.
- Our VoIP solutions use always-available n-Share clusters co-located in New York and Dallas.
- Most high-availability or n+1 redundancy schemes rely on a primary and failover node. In contrast, the n-Share system is Always Available. That means that we provide identical service across multiple locations in real-time. With seamless and transparent failover between nodes, service disruptions are avoided because customer connections are automatically transferred to any nodes available. So, a voicemail can be left on a Dallas feature server, and retrieved on the New York server immediately, even if the Dallas server is no longer available. It also means that feature options (such as call-forwarding or other * codes) take effect across all servers immediately.
- As network traffic grows, we add capacity by deploying additional n-Share nodes. Newly added nodes are added to the n-Share mesh and automatically become available to share call processing tasks across all nodes dynamically and with zero downtime. This means that we can expand to accommodate growth with zero impact on the availability of services to end users. Where other high-availability schemes require the use of active and standby servers (with the standby servers left idle in readiness for a problem) n-Share creates efficiencies by dynamically distributing load across all available servers. This means that load can be dynamically shared across all connected nodes based on geographic distance from the user. Especially in cases where media-anchoring is required, this optimizes quality of service by ensuring voice and video payload will take the shortest path between the sender and receiver.
Please contact ACC Telecom if you are interested in moving your services to our newest VoIP carrier.