“We’re immensely happy with our 3CX system and your support of it…The 3CX web client has become vital in the current environment.”
Chris W., Systems Administrator,
The Park School, Baltimore MD 21208
A complete unified communications solution, 3CX is an open-standard, software-based business phone system that works with a variety of IP phones and SIP trunks and can be deployed in the cloud, as a Hosted PBX, installed on a physical server, or in your company’s virtual server environment. With transparent pricing, affordable maintenance, and in-built security, 3CX is one of the most competitive and secure systems on the market today.
3CX has eliminated common headaches such as complicated pricing structures that are typically associated with traditional telephone systems and per-user costs that are associated with Hosted phone systems. For no extra cost, 3CX users can enjoy video & web conferencing, live chat with colleagues and website visitors, queue-based messaging, web, desktop, and smartphone apps, and so much more.
Affordable, Easy to Manage, & Install
• Unlimited Extensions
• No per-user extension or application licensing
• Save money on your choice of IP Phones & Trunks
• 3CX pricing starts at only $395/year!
3CX has brought the first zero admin PBX to the market by reducing ongoing phone system maintenance to almost zero.
The newly designed user dashboard allows full monitoring from a single screen including key data, machine & PBX information, and critical alerts.
Save time and money by quickly adding features, auto purging databases, and downloading security updates in minutes.
3CX Online Management Portal
• Monitor all aspects of the PBX on a single screen of the user dashboard
• Program a new employee’s extension in seconds
• Get key health information of your PBX including SIP Trunks, global blacklisted IPs, critical system events, etc.
• Install security updates in minutes; security certificates automatically renewed
• Deploy firmware updates to all phones over the network in minutes
• Built-in failover with included standby license for Enterprises
Unified Communications (UC)
Web, Desktop & Mobile Apps
Every 3CX user receives video and web conferencing, Instant Messaging (IM), voicemail-to-email, and mobile applications without paying additional fees. 3CX’s mobile apps provide users with advanced UC features on a single platform so users do not have to purchase or learn separate software.
• Up to 250 Video/Web Conference Participants
• Mobile apps available for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS
• Live Chat & Talk Website Plug-in
• Integrated WebRTC Softphone
• Voicemails are converted to sound files and/or transcribed and forwarded to emails
• CRM Integration with Click to Call, Journaling, Screen Pops, & more
3CX Web Client
• Send text/chat messages, files, & more at no additional cost
• View status of colleagues (presence) to avoid unnecessary call transfers
3CX unified messaging provides a consolidated approach to text, chat, social media, and website messages. 3CX delivers all messages into a centralized location for easy response, reporting, and archiving. All messages can also be accessed from any 3CX client– the web-based app, desktop app, or mobile app for efficient message management.
Centralized Message Management
• Send & receive messages from 3CX web, desktop and mobile apps.
• Messages are sent & received to your business numbers (not personal phone numbers).
Supported Messages include:
• SMS/MMS Text Messaging
• 1:1 and Group Chat
• Website Chat (via 3CX Live Chat plugin)
• Facebook Messenger Integration
3CX provides a free Live Chat plug-in for your website
• Interact with your website visitors in real time via 3CX’s Live Chat.
• Answer website chat messages in 3CX web, desktop, or mobile apps.
• Website visitors can go from chat to call, or video call with 1 click.
• Create queue groups & integrate your CRM for efficient message management.
• Available for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Wix & Weebly.
Create messaging queues with reporting & CRM integration
• Create queue groups to handle messages efficiently.
• Transfer messages to other agents or colleagues.
• Assign tickets to the first user that responds to the chat.
• Evaluate agent’s performance with chat ratings and reports.
• Integrate your CRM system for universal contact tracking.
Video Conferencing & Web Meetings
Save time and money by hosting virtual meetings with 3CX’s integrated video conferencing and web meeting solution. Built using Google’s WebRTC technology, participants join meetings simply via their web browser without complicated downloads, additional software, or plug-ins.
• No per user licensing or extension fees; up to 250 participants
• Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
• No monthly fee, just one low yearly payment for entire business phone system
• Join, schedule, or launch on-demand meetings directly from 3CX apps
3CX Web Client
• Bandwidth Management and Control
• Features include chat, polls, screen sharing, application sharing, whiteboard, recording, & more
Mobile iOS & Android Clients
Never miss a call with 3CX’s VoIP clients for Android and iOS. Your mobile device transforms your smartphone into your office extension- providing the ability to make and receive business calls at no cost to you. 3CX’s VoIP client includes colleague presence, seamless call transferring, cell phone number privacy, call status management, and more.
• No additional licensing costs.
• Built-in SIP tunnel/proxy resolves remote firewall problems.
• Remote configuration, easy set-up via email.
• Call transferring & call status management.
• Call recording with history with PRO & Enterprise plans.
• Visual Voicemails.
• Presence Status.
• Internal Chat & Group Chat.
• Schedule Conference Calls.
• Save battery life with PUSH notifications.
Call Center Features, Remote Bridges, Failover, CRM Integration & More
Presenting advanced contact and call center technology, 3CX PRO’s productivity-boosting software is offered at an affordable price for all businesses no matter their size. 3CX Contact Center includes free WebRTC video conferencing for up to 250 participants.
• Click-to-Call, Call Pop-ups, Call Journals & more from your CRM.
• Video & Web Conferencing for up to 250 participants.
• Advanced Call Reports help manage staff performance.
3CX Call Center Software
• Position in queue remains even if the customer decides to hang up.
• Built-in Failover functionality.
• View presence of remote workers.
• Skills-based routing included with Enterprise edition.
• Call Recording is included for no additional charge.
• Live Call Management including Listen-in, Whisper & Barge.
• Live Chat & Talk plug-in for your website .
The New Standard for PBX Security
Security enhancements are pushed to the system and can be updated automatically or manually. 3CX provides real-time alerts of any anti-hacking attempts and SIP Trunk status, as well as the overall health and service status of the system. 3CX’s in-built security includes:
All traffic to clients and via SBC is encrypted.
More secure web server configuration.
Detection and auto blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
Provisioning of phones via HTTPS.
Connections to client and console via SSL.
A+ rating from SSL lab..
Geo-Redundancy & Disaster Recovery.
Advanced Call Routing.
SMS Text Messaging to Main Business Numbers*.
Port or Order New Main, DID & Toll-free Numbers.
Online User Portal.
Ready To Try? Ready To Buy?
It’s time to free yourself from traditional telecom costs and maintenance and take control of your business phone system. To try 3CX for free, please visit www.3cx.com or contact ACC Telecom to schedule your FREE 3CX demonstration.
ACC Telecom is a 3CX Advanced Certified, Titanium level Dealership headquartered in Columbia, MD, serving businesses nationwide and providing on-site technical support in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, and beyond.