Join Our Team!
ACC EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ACC Telecom installs and services advanced telecommunications solutions for small to large companies throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA.
With over 38 years of experience, ACC Telecom is a proven leader in customized telecommunication solutions including IP, Hybrid, Digital and Cloud phone systems, VoIP, Carrier services, IP surveillance camera systems, overhead paging systems and low-voltage cabling. We also offer services such as SIP, PRI, ISDN, Integrated Circuits and cabling and cable infrastructure to create or help grow your network and improve performance.
ACC Telecom’s offices are conveniently headquartered in Columbia, MD 21046 to easily provide service to the entire Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and Northern Virginia Metropolitan areas. We continue to grow because of our dedication to keeping our customers happy. We are always seeking bright, talented individuals would want to work hard, work smart and position ACC as a leader in the telecommunications industry.
–Georgette H., Former ACC Telecom Employee
Scope: B2B Outside Sales Representative- Technical
Location: Columbia, MD
Disclaimer: Only local candidates with work authorization will be considered
Established in 1979, ACC Telecom is an award-winning telecommunications equipment and service provider specializing in business phone systems, Cloud PBX, VoIP /SIP, IP security camera systems, overhead paging systems, carrier services, and infrastructure cabling. ACC Telecom provides customized and comprehensive solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for communications and surveillance needs. We are dedicated to offering a premier experience to all of our current and future clients, with guaranteed performance on our products and services, and inventive technological solutions to suit each of our customer’s unique businesses.
Sell goods and services where technical knowledge is required in such areas as electronics and telecommunications. Entry-level individuals that are ready to start a career in sales are encouraged to apply. Sales candidates must be excited, self-motivated, confident, disciplined, resilient, and tenacious leaders that have a passion for technology and solution selling.
ACC Telecom specializes in business phone systems and applications, Cloud PBX, VoIP/SIP Trunks, IP security camera systems, overhead paging systems, low voltage cabling and carrier services. We provide custom and turnkey solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for business communications and surveillance systems.
We are seeking bright, hardworking, energetic, motivated, passionate, customer-oriented Technical Sales Representatives that have what it takes to seek smart opportunities and provide relative solutions that help businesses save money, attract new clients, increase productivity, enhance their image, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers through various means including business directories, targeted lists, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Will be provided company-issued "warm" leads, but the candidate will also be responsible for finding own leads through cold-calling, networking, etc.
- Emphasize product features, capabilities and limitations based on analysis of customer's needs
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Close new sales leads through solution-selling to small, medium & large customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Foster relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Complete expense reports and sales reports
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material and customized presentations to present to customers
- Complete online sales training to obtain solution-selling certifications
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
- Knowledge and passion for telecommunications, sales, customer service, marketing, IT or other related fields preferred
- Business or technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating, and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems
ACC Telecom Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience + commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K/SIMPLE IRA with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing / Bonuses
- Paid vacations and flexible time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
For consideration, please email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Established in 1979, ACC Telecom is an award-winning B2B telecommunications equipment and service provider specializing in business phone systems, Cloud PBX, VoIP /SIP Trunks, IP security camera systems, overhead paging systems, carrier services, and infrastructure cabling.
ACC Telecom provides customized and comprehensive solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for communications and surveillance needs. We are dedicated to offering a premier experience to all of our current and future clients, with guaranteed performance on our products and services, and inventive technological solutions to suit each of our customer’s unique businesses.
ACC Telecom is seeking a full-time Security Camera & Cable Technician with low voltage/electrical, surveillance, and telecommunications experience.
The candidate may assist with installations and support of business phone systems, IP networks, access control, overhead paging systems, & wireless solutions.
Excellent communication and responsiveness skills required. Must possess leadership skills & may be responsible for ensuring continuity on projects, overseeing all documentation & customer interface activity, & enforcing all company policies & safety requirements. Must be flexible with hours and must be comfortable working from heights, such as ladders, man lifts, etc.
Cable Tech Overview
Candidate will install cable pathway systems, various electronic components, and cables that may include: cat [5, 5e, & 6], twisted pair cable, coax, cable tray, stranded cable, and solid conductor low voltage cable.
Cable installation includes placement, termination, testing, labeling & documentation. The candidate may also perform site surveys, assist in designing, troubleshooting & maintaining low voltage cabling. Candidate must have cable pulling and low voltage/electrical experience.
Security Camera System Tech Overview
Candidate will design, install, service, upgrade, and support analog, hybrid, & IP Security Camera Systems for businesses. Surveillance camera system installation and troubleshooting experience is a must.
- Vocational/Technical/Business school strongly preferred, and/or verifiable field experience.
- Customer service skills, sales skills a plus
- Ability to read Blue Prints.
- Flexibility with job hours based on needs of the customer.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- The desire to become proficient & increase profitability. Candidate can receive commission payments for qualified leads or upselling current clients.
- Comprehension of the terminology pertaining to the installation & service of telecom, data, security & wireless systems.
- Comprehension of the publications pertaining to standard telecom, data, security & wireless systems practices, engineering & Federal, State & local safety standards.
- Ability to pass applicable state & federal background checks in order to become a registered security installer.
- Use of small hand tools.
- Use of power tools.
- Finger & wrist dexterity & hand/eye coordination.
- Heavy physical effort.
- Climbing stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds.
- Ability to work from heights such as man lifts, scissor lifts & rooftops utilizing proper fall protection.
- Carrying loads up/down stairs.
- May have to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Exposure to noisy or dusty conditions; chemicals & solvents; mechanical, electrical, and/or other hazards.
Salary: $22-$30/hr (Salary commensurate with experience)
Experience: 1+ years with verifiable field experience.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational/Technical/Business school preferred.
License & Transportation: Valid Drivers License & reliable transportation (Company vehicle after trial period, if applicable).
ACC Telecom Benefits:
1. Salary commensurate with experience + commission opportunities
2. Medical Insurance
3. Dental Insurance
4. 401K/SIMPLE IRA with Employer Match
5. Life Insurance
6. Profit sharing / Bonuses
7. Company vehicle (if applicable)
***Only local candidates with work authorization will be considered. This position is full-time; however, we will consider a qualified part-time applicant. For consideration, please respond to this post with a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter and resume attached.****