ACC EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ACC Telecom installs and services advanced telecommunications solutions for small to large companies throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA.
With over 38 years of experience, ACC Telecom is a proven leader in customized telecommunication solutions including IP, Hybrid, Digital and Cloud phone systems, VoIP, Carrier services, IP surveillance camera systems, overhead paging systems and low-voltage cabling. We also offer services such as SIP, PRI, ISDN, Integrated Circuits and cabling and cable infrastructure to create or help grow your network and improve performance.
ACC Telecom’s offices are conveniently headquartered in Columbia, MD 21046 to easily provide service to the entire Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and Northern Virginia Metropolitan areas. We continue to grow because of our dedication to keeping our customers happy. We are always seeking bright, talented individuals would want to work hard, work smart and position ACC as a leader in the telecommunications industry.
do good work with great products and not just make a quick buck off your customer’s ignorance about technology. Thank you for the professional and technical development that you have provided me with during my time with the company.“
–Georgette H., Former ACC Telecom Employee
B2B Outside Sales Representative- Technical
Established in 1979, ACC Telecom is an award-winning telecommunications equipment and service provider specializing in Cisco, Toshiba and virtual business phone systems, VoIP, IP security camera systems, intercom systems, Carrier services, and infrastructure cabling. ACC Telecom provides customized and comprehensive solutions from the design level through installation, training, upgrades and ongoing support for all voice and data needs. We are dedicated to offering a premier experience to all of our current and future clients, with guaranteed performance on our products and services, and inventive technological solutions to suit each of our customer’s unique businesses situations.
We are seeking bright, hard-working, customer-oriented Sales Representatives that have what it takes to seek smart opportunities while providing genuine solutions to empower customers to save money, attract new clients, increase productivity, enhance their image and improve customer satisfaction.
ACC Telecom specializes in Cisco and Toshiba business phone systems and applications, Virtual PBX, VoIP/SIP, security camera systems, intercom systems, low voltage cabling and carrier services. We provide customized solutions from the design level through installation, training, upgrades and ongoing support for all voice and data needs.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers through various means including business directories, targeted lists, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Emphasize product features, capabilities and limitations based on analysis of customer's needs
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Close new sales leads through solution-selling to small, medium & large customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Foster relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Complete online sales training to obtain Cisco and Toshiba solution-selling certifications
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
- Experience in sales, customer service, marketing, IT and other related fields preferred
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems
ACC Telecom Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience + commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing / Bonuses
- Paid vacations and flexible time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
****For consideration, please email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org****
For more information, check out our recruiting page.