ACC EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ACC Telecom installs and services advanced telecommunications solutions for small to large companies throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA.
With over 35 years of experience, ACC Telecom is a proven leader in customized telecommunication solutions including IP, Hybrid, Digital and Cloud phone systems, VoIP, Carrier services, security camera systems, intercom systems and low-voltage cabling. We also offer services such as SIP, PRI, ISDN, Integrated Circuits and cabling and cable infrastructure to create or help grow your network and improve performance.
ACC Telecom’s offices are conveniently headquartered in Columbia, MD to easily provide service to the entire Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and Northern Virginia Metropolitan areas. We continue to grow because of our dedication to keeping our customers happy. If this sounds like something you can come aboard and help us with, please let us know!
do good work with great products and not just make a quick buck off your customer’s ignorance about technology. Thank you for the professional and technical development that you have provided me with during my time with the company.“
–Georgette H., Former ACC Telecom Employee
Outside Technical Sales Representative
Scope: B2B Technical Products and Services Sales
ACC Telecom, an award-winning leader in voice and data communications for over 30 years, is actively seeking a professional outside Sales Representative / Account Executive with the expertise to prospect, positively position our products and services, seek new clientèle, and up-sell current customer database. ACC Telecom specializes in Cisco and Toshiba business telephone systems, Hosted PBX, business telecom applications, security camera systems, cloud / VoIP / SIP Trunking technology, intercom systems and low-voltage cabling.
Sell goods and services to businesses where technical knowledge is required in the area of voice and data communications and surveillance cameras. Prefer candidate with 1+ years of Sales / Account Executive experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in generating new sales leads, successful negotiation and closing skills, and fostering customer relationships.
- Ability to prospect and close new sales leads through solution-selling to commercial customers.
- Fostering relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation.
- Contact current client base with specific products and services to meet their needs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events such as organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Complete online sales training to obtain Cisco and Toshiba solution-selling certifications
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customer’s needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales presentations; demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services.
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines in order to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Continual education on new and existing products and services.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships.
- Time management and efficiency skills.
- Judgment and decision-making skills.
- Problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Technical knowledge in the area of Voice and Data Communications.
Preferred Experience and Education:
1. Bachelor degree or higher
2. Telecommunications experience
3. Voice and data knowledge
4. Sales experience +1 years
ACC Telecom benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience + commissions
- Medical benefits
- Profit sharing / 401K / bonuses
- Paid vacations and flexible time off
- Continuing sales training and education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
- Fun atmosphere, team-oriented work force
ACC Telecom Sales professionals enjoy an extensive compensated package which includes a base salary, commissions, health insurance, paid vacation and profit sharing. We ask that you work hard, work smart, and continue to position ACC Telecom as a leader in the telecommunications industry.
****For consideration, please email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter and resume to email@example.com****
For more information, check out our recruiting page.