Join Our Team!
ACC EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ACC Telecom installs and services advanced telecommunications solutions for small to large companies throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA.
With over 38 years of experience, ACC Telecom is a proven leader in customized telecommunication solutions including IP, Hybrid, Digital and Cloud phone systems, VoIP, Carrier services, IP surveillance camera systems, overhead paging systems and low-voltage cabling. We also offer services such as SIP, PRI, ISDN, Integrated Circuits and cabling and cable infrastructure to create or help grow your network and improve performance.
ACC Telecom’s offices are conveniently headquartered in Columbia, MD 21046 to easily provide service to the entire Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and Northern Virginia Metropolitan areas. We continue to grow because of our dedication to keeping our customers happy. We are always seeking bright, talented individuals would want to work hard, work smart and position ACC as a leader in the telecommunications industry.
–Georgette H., Former ACC Telecom Employee
Scope: B2B Outside Sales Representative- Technical
Location: Columbia, MD
Disclaimer: Only local candidates with work authorization will be considered
Established in 1979, ACC Telecom is an award-winning telecommunications equipment and service provider specializing in business phone systems, Cloud PBX, VoIP /SIP, IP security camera systems, intercom systems, Carrier services, and infrastructure cabling. ACC Telecom provides customized and comprehensive solutions from the design level through installation, training, upgrades and ongoing support for all voice and data needs. We are dedicated to offering a premier experience to all of our current and future clients, with guaranteed performance on our products and services, and inventive technological solutions to suit each of our customer’s unique businesses situations.
Sell goods and services where technical knowledge is required in such areas as electronics and telecommunications, normally obtained from at least two years of post-secondary education. No prior experience is necessary; however, a passion for technology and solution selling is preferred.
ACC Telecom specializes in business phone systems and applications, Cloud PBX, VoIP/SIP Trunks, IP security camera systems, overhead paging systems, low voltage cabling and carrier services. We provide customized solutions from the design level through installation, training, upgrades and ongoing support for all voice and data needs.
We are seeking bright, hardworking, energetic, motivated, customer-oriented Technical Sales Representatives that have what it takes to seek smart opportunities and provide relative solutions that help businesses save money, attract new clients, increase productivity, enhance their image and improve customer satisfaction.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers through various means including business directories, targeted lists, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Will be provided company-issued "warm" leads, but the candidate will also be responsible for finding own leads through cold-calling, networking, etc.
- Emphasize product features, capabilities and limitations based on analysis of customer's needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Close new sales leads through solution-selling to small, medium & large customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Foster relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Complete expense reports and sales reports
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material and customized presentations to present to customers
- Complete online sales training to obtain solution-selling certifications
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
- Knowledge and passion for telecommunications, sales, customer service, marketing, IT or other related fields preferred
- Business or technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage without the need to be micromanaged
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems
ACC Telecom Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience + commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing / Bonuses
- Paid vacations and flexible time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
For consideration, please email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org