If you are planning to overhaul your telecommunications technology including systems, services, and equipment then it is important to consider leasing as a way pay for your newly upgraded technology.
There are many benefits to leasing and as long as you pay on time and set a reminder to contact your leasing company at the end of the term, there are very little risks involved with this form of financial transaction.
5 Benefits of Leasing Your Technology Investments:
- Leasing enables a company to leverage more technology for the improvement of business flow while conserving cash resources. Pay for equipment AS you use it with easy monthly budgeting of infrastructure costs.
- Leasing ensures that technology is protected against obsolescence by enabling a periodic replacement of equipment and applications so you always have the most current technology.
- Leasing is not just for hardware. Combine software, equipment, ACC professional services (install, programming, support), Cabling, Surveillance, and Phone Service costs into one low, easy monthly payment.
- Leasing provides a simple line item expense on an income statement. This allows the acquisition of technology to be carried as an operating expense tax write off as opposed to an asset acquisition.
- Leasing is an â€œoff balance sheetâ€ resource.
If you are interested in upgrading your telecommunications technology, contact ACC Telecom today for your complimentary proposal and leasing options!