There are a lot of headsets on the market that are causing trouble for those trying to narrow their search for the perfect one. Because of all the factors to consider, it can be difficult to know which headset to choose for your call center. You’ll need durability, sound cancellation, comfort and more if you’re going to have any hope for productivity. ACC Telecom is here to give you a little insight on the headset you should be looking for.
Design and comfort.
No one wants to sit for hours with an uncomfortable headset giving them headaches. Because of all the varied types of headsets, your choice of design plays a huge part in the comfort the headset provides. Individual earpieces, over-the-head bands, microphones that rest on your ear–all of these have the potential to be comfortable, but you’re going to need to look carefully at the design to ensure that you’re purchasing the best quality headset. You should search for lightweight materials, and don’t look towards anything bulky and cumbersome.
Employees come and go, and you certainly don’t want to replace headsets with every passing team member. It can get costly and tedious, and will cut down on your production time. A flimsy headset is going to break easily and you’ll find yourself paying for repairs more than you should. But why buy multiple replacements, when you can splurge and have a headset that lasts for years? ACC Telecom proudly carries Jabra headsets–you’re paying for a brand that has a strong reputation, and that strength goes into the quality of their headsets. This price also includes a one-year warranty. If you’re looking for another brand, look for materials like surgical steel, and always be sure to purchase the warranty so you aren’t caught off-guard.
Maybe your call center doesn’t have separate cubicles, and so the office can get pretty loud. A busy center will deal with constant background noise, and your employees need to be able to focus. A headset that cancels noise adequately is ideal for this situation. Some headsets on the market use specific noise-cancelling technology to make sure your employees are focused on their call, and not being distracted by their neighbor’s.
Questions to Consider when Deciding on a Headset:
- Type of wearing style (earhook, over the head/headband, or neckband)
- Which type of user are you? (desk, office, mobile-centric worker)
- Do you prefer to roam around your office or be tethered to your desk? (Do you prefer a wireless or corded headset)
- What applications do you need to support with your headset? (i.e.- streaming audio/video, computer-based training, UC conferencing and collaboration, multimedia, traditional voice calling)
- How noisy is your work environment? (Very noisy, moderately noisy, quiet)
- What device(s) do you need to connect with? (Traditional desk phone, mobile, softphone, or simultaneous connections)
- Does your desk phone support wideband audio?
- Is your work environment sharing sensitive/confidential information?
- Do you need a headset supporting one or two ears (stereo or mono fit)?
ACC Telecom provides the highest quality headsets on the market today. We offer headsets from Jabra, Samsung, Plantronics, and more reputable brands. In your search for the perfect headset, consider ACC Telecom and our friendly team for help.
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)
Follow ACC Telecom on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and LinkedIn for updates and information as well.