As a valued part of the ACC Telecom family, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our team. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation involving the coronavirus, specifically COVID-19. We thought it would be helpful to provide an update on how we are handling the situation at ACC Telecom, as well as provide you with solutions that enable your team to work from home.
ACC Safety Precautions:
First and foremost, safety is always a top priority, so out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake” policy;
- Techs have been instructed to wash their hands prior to and upon entering your facility, as well as when they leave your building;
- Employees have been instructed to keep a safe distance (3 feet preferably) from others;
- Employees have been instructed to disinfect their entire desk area & equipment, including telephone sets, headsets, and smartphones;
- Employees are instructed to work from home whenever possible and to stay home if they are not feeling well and to consult with their doctor and with us;
- Demos & meetings will be conducted via video/web/phone whenever possible.
Please let us know if there are unique instructions or policies that your company has put in place for COVID-19 so that we can be prepared to cooperate accordingly.
We understand that some of these precautionary measures may seem inconvenient; however, it is important to take responsible steps out of an abundance of caution to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time.
Solutions to Work From Home:
Many of our phone system solutions offer the ability to work from home with mobile apps, video conferencing, web collaboration, audio conference bridges, instant chat, user status, file sharing, softphones, web-based clients, and include a PBX portal management tool to monitor users, change greetings, forward numbers, update hours of operation, etc. directly from a web browser.
- For many of our phone system solutions we can turn on video/web conferencing, audio bridges, and additional solutions mentioned above very quickly. To see a live, interactive demo of the 3CX video/web meeting tool, click here. You can invite users with the shareable link at the top right of the screen.
- We can upgrade you to a VoIP phone system solution so your team can work remotely within 1-2 weeks, without ever coming on-site. Phones can be shipped to homes or offices. Mobile apps can be conveniently downloaded via your smartphone app store. You can even get a free 3CX license here.
- If you have specific remote teleworker needs or questions, please call or text our Support & Service number 410-423-6500, or email email@example.com with these requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time. Please contact your Account Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
The Team at ACC Telecom