If your business relies on telecommunication, hands-free communication is an essential component to success. If your employees can speak to their clients on a headset, that gives them the opportunity to utilize their hands to log important work. This will increase productivity, efficiency, and minimize the call time of the client on the other end. So, how do you decide which headset is right for you? Let’s talk about it.
Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Headset Needs
ACC Telecom offers the latest and most innovative Jabra headsets on the market – all with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, Dedicated Jabra Support Number and free ACC Helpdesk Support. Check out our best selling headsets here. To ensure your satisfaction on your headset decision, you should ask yourself these qualifying questions and choose a headset that accommodates these needs:
- Are you a desk, office, or mobile-centric worker?
- Do you like to roam your office freely (wireless headset) or be binded to your desk (corded headset)?
- Does your headset need to support applications that stream: audio/video, computer-based training, UC conferencing and collaboration, multimedia, traditional voice calling?
- Is the noise level in your work environment very noisy, moderately noisy or quiet?
- Do you need your headset to connect with a traditional desk phone, mobile phone or softphone? Do you need simultaneous connections?
- Is your desk phone capable of supporting wideband audio?
- Does your work environment involve sharing sensitive or confidential information?
- Do you need a headset that supports one or both of your ears?
- What is your style preference for wearing your headset? (headband, neckband, earhook, etc.)
Call ACC Telecom Today
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)
Follow ACC Telecom on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and LinkedIn for updates and information as well.