At the start of each new year, people tend to re-evaluate their personal and professional standings and set productive new goals in hopes of spearheading a happier, healthier life. Safety and security play a key role in our everyday well-being- when was the last time you re-evaluated yours? It may be time to invest in a new security system for your property or business, or update the one you currently have.
Camera Surveillance System Features
Technology is consistently improving, and criminals are learning how to adapt to it and find the loopholes. Your camera surveillance system should be able to outsmart the above average criminal with ease. ACC Telecom designs, installs, upgrades and supports analog, hybrid, and IP security camera systems for businesses. Some of the following features make our security systems stand above the rest:
- Real-time Viewing on Any Device: This option allows you to monitor your surveillance feed as it is happening from a device like your smartphone, tablet, laptop, office video IP phone, etc. Some systems include downloadable apps that allow you to view several surveillance feeds at once and adjust the color and brightness of your camera image with ease.
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ): This feature allows you to control the PTZ of your camera from your smartphone or a different device. This feature makes it easier for law enforcement to evaluate footage for forensic evidence by being able to zoom in on license plates and identifying features like tattoos.
- Full System Integration: Our scalable IP security camera equipment is compatible with your office phone system, intercom system, video recorder and door access control system.
- Hybrid Security Systems: If you already have an existing surveillance system, this option (compatible with analog and IP) allows you to add cameras without needing to purchase a brand new system.
- Motion Detection: Motion detection is a key factor in a successful security system. Motion camera security can aid in reducing the amount of storage space required. This makes extended video archiving possible and means you won’t waste money on unneeded hard drive space.
- Alerts: Much like you’d receive a casual business e-mail or text message, your security system can send you an alert via email any time unusual motion is detected in the area you are securing, with a handy time-stamp on the footage.
- Automatic 360° Rotation: One security camera with 360 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical rotation can eliminate the need for a second or third camera. This feature can do a quick, efficient sweep of a large or hard to see area.
- Night Imaging: While some crimes are committed in the light of day, the majority of the ones you have to worry about are after dark. Infrared technology is implemented to capture clear images, specifically at night.
- Cloud Storage: Much like your smartphone can upload photos and videos to your cloud server automatically, this feature uploads secure video footage to your cloud server (after business hours).
- Digital Video Recorders: This feature allows for extended footage storage and is ideal when constant video monitoring is not an option.
- Warranty Options: ACC Telecom offers a full 3-year warranty on parts and labor coverage for roughly $150 per camera!
Call ACC Telecom Today
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)
Follow ACC Telecom on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and LinkedIn for updates and information as well.