Moving to Toshiba’s VIPedge and IPedge solutions help businesses comply with Kari’s Law (S. 2553), which is pending in Congress and is expected to mandate that 911 calls be made without first pressing ‘1’ or ‘9’. The “Trade Up to Toshiba” promotion runs through March 29, 2017.
Kari’s Law is named for Kari Hunt, who was killed by her estranged husband at a motel in Northeast Texas in late 2013. Her nine-year-old child tried repeatedly to dial ‘911’ from the motel room’s phone but was not able to get through as the motel required dialing ‘9’ to get an outside line.
Toshiba is offering three “Trade Up” programs that will help businesses comply with Kari’s Law.
- Trade Up to VIPedge Cloud Telephone Solution, Get Free Telephones – Trade up to Toshiba’s VIPedge cloud-based business telephone solution and get a free IP5531-SDL telephone for each trade-in of Toshiba or select competitors’ telephones.
- Upgrade to IPedge On-site Telephone System, Get Free UC Licenses – Upgrade to any model of Toshiba’s IPedge on-site business telephone system or Strata CIX with IPedge App Server and get 10 to 30 free UCedge licenses, depending on the system model. UCedge is Toshiba’s unified communications application that gives users the power to communicate how, where and when they want — via smartphone, PC or tablet — and with whomever they want — by unifying their communications across platforms via Voice, Chat, Collaboration and Presence.
- Buy Five IP Telephones, Get Half Off – New and existing Toshiba customers can get half off MSRP when they purchase five IP5000-series telephones. Or, get 30% off MSRP when purchasing less than five telephones. Toshiba’s IP5000-series business telephones run on users’ existing data networks at up to gigabit speeds and extend capabilities to remote locations. They are compatible with Toshiba’s VIPedge, IPedge and Strata CIX platforms.
Contact ACC Telecom to discuss your Toshiba trade-up options. Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)