Scope: Outside Technical Sales Representative
Industry: Telecommunications (B2B)
Disclaimer: Only local candidates with work authorization will be considered.
Established in 1979, ACC Telecom is an award-winning telecommunications equipment and service provider specializing in business phone systems, Cloud PBX, VoIP /SIP, surveillance camera systems, mass notification systems, overhead paging systems, carrier services, and infrastructure cabling.
ACC Telecom provides customized and comprehensive solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for communications and surveillance needs. We are dedicated to offering a premier experience to our clients, with guaranteed performance on our products and services, and inventive technological solutions to suit each of our customer’s unique businesses.
ACC Telecom Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience + commissions and monthly recurring commissions
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Travel/Mileage & Cell Reimbursement, per applicable
- 401K/SIMPLE IRA with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Yearly Bonus Programs
- Motivational contests including paid trip vacations
- Paid vacations and flexible time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
Sell goods and services where technical knowledge is required in the areas of Voice over IP (VoIP), electronics, and telecommunications. Sales candidates must be excited, self-motivated, confident, and disciplined leaders that have a passion for technology and solution selling.
We are seeking bright, hardworking, energetic, motivated, passionate, customer-oriented Technical Sales Representatives that have what it takes to seek smart opportunities and provide relative solutions that help businesses save money, attract new clients, increase productivity, enhance their image, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Prospect and contact warm leads, cold leads, and existing base*. *Will be provided company-issued “warm” leads from our website, referrals, telemarketers, etc., but the candidate will also be responsible for finding their own leads too.
- Professionally present company & product information via in-person or video conference to IT Directors, C-Level Executives & Office Managers.
- CLOSE THE SALE with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals.
- Complete expense reports and sales reports.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Continual education on new and existing products and services.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Knowledge and passion for telecommunications, VoIP, sales, customer service, marketing, IT/technology or other related fields required.
- Information Systems, Telecom, IT or technical degree strongly preferred
- Basic-to-Moderate understanding of computers, SIP/Voice over IP (VoIP), CRMs, Video Conferencing, Data Network topology including routers, switches, LAN/WAN
- Is highly motivated to succeed
- Strong judgment, problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Has reliable transportation
- Seeking candidates in Maryland/D.C., preferably the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area.
Currently, ACC has more sales leads than our current representatives can run! We do not over-hire so positions are limited!
Please respond today if you are technical-minded & sales-oriented!
For consideration, please email a copy of your resume or Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.