Business Phone Services & Systems in Ellicott City, MD
Also Serving Maryland, Washington DC, & Virginia
3CX Business Phone System
“By switching to ACC Telecom’s 3CX Phone System and SIP Trunks, we
saved over $100,000 on our telecom costs over a five-year period!”
–Elizabeth Hymel, CEO, Thrive Behavioral Health, LLC
A complete Unified Communications solution, 3CX is an open-standard, software-based phone system that works with a variety of IP phones and SIP trunks and can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud. With transparent pricing and affordable maintenance, the 3CX is one of the most competitive
systems on the market. Your team can now deploy video and web conferencing, IM with presence, smartphone clients, and more without per-user licensing fees and the additional cost and management headaches common with traditional telephone systems.
Video: 3CX- The Future of Communications Today
Affordable, Easy to Manage & Install
3CX provides installation flexibility- either on-premise or in the cloud and the freedom to select which SIP trunks or IP phones to use- saving your company thousands of dollars each year. Setup is a breeze with the 3CX PBX Express tool, saving additional money on your labor installation costs.
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, SIP Trunks & Gateways
- No per extension licensing
- Save money on YOUR choice of IP phones & trunks
3CX has brought the first zero admin PBX to the market by reducing ongoing phone system maintenance to almost zero. The newly designed user dashboard allows full monitoring from a single screen including key data, machine & PBX information and critical alerts. Save time and money by quickly adding features, auto purging databases, and downloading security updates in minutes.
- Monitor all aspects of the PBX on a single screen of the user dashboard
- Get key health information of your PBX- trunks, services, blacklisted IPs, critical system events, etc.
- Install security updates in minutes; security certificates automatically renewed
- Deploy firmware updates to all phones over the network in minutes
- Built-in failover w/ included standby license for Enterprises
Web Conferencing, Fax & Voicemail to Email, Presence and Instant Messaging are inherent to 3CX and available for ALL users no matter which PBX package you choose. 3CX smartphone and softphone client users automatically have access to advanced UC features without having to purchase -or learn- separate software.
- View status of colleagues (Presence) to avoid unnecessary call transfers
- Faxes are forwarded to emails as PDF files without requiring fax server software
- Voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded to emails
- Send text/chat messages, links & more at no additional cost
- Available for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS
Video Conferencing & WebMeeting
Save time and money by hosting virtual meetings with 3CX’s integrated video conferencing and WebMeeting solution. Using Google’s WebRTC technology, users join meetings seamlessly via their web browser without downloads, additional software or plug-ins.
- No per user licensing, free for up to 10 participants
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No monthly fee, just one low yearly payment
- Download & plug-in free video conferencing
- Bandwidth Management and Control
Mobile iOS & Android Clients
Never miss a call with 3CX’s VoIP clients for Android and iOS. Your mobile device transforms your smartphone into your office extension- providing the ability to make and receive business calls at no cost to you. 3CX’s VoIP client includes colleague presence, seamless call transferring, cell phone number privacy, call status management, and more.
- No additional licensing costs
- Built-in SIP tunnel/proxy resolves remote firewall problems
- Remote configuration, easy set-up via email
- Enjoy presence, call transferring & call status management
- Easy conference call setup
- Save battery life with PUSH notifications
Call Center Features, Remote Bridges, Failover, CRM Integration & More
Presenting advanced contact and call center technology, 3CX PRO’s productivity-boosting software is offered at an affordable price for all businesses no matter their size. Includes free WebRTC video conferencing for up to 25 participants.
- Click-to-Call, Call Pop-ups, Call Journals & more from your CRM
- Free video conferencing for up to 25 participants
- Advanced Call Reports help manage staff performance
- Position in queue remains even if customer decides to hang up
- Built-in Failover functionality
- View presence of remote workers
- Implement a complete Contact Center at a fraction of the cost
- Call Recording is included for no additional charge
Enhance your 3CX IP phone system experience with ACC Telecom’s very own SIP Trunking solution. Our SIP Trunks are affordable, reliable, and provide advanced calling features that you won’t receive from POTS (plain old telephone lines) or PRI services. Our SIP Trunk features include:
- Unlimited or Metered Nationwide Calling (including Canada & Puerto Rico)
- Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Call Routing
- Supports Direct Inward Dial (DID) Numbers
- Online User Portal
- Call Accounting including Concurrent Call Path Reporting
READY TO TRY? READY TO BUY?
It’s time to free yourself from traditional telecom costs and maintenance and take control of your business phone system. To try 3CX for free, please visit www.3cx.com or contact ACC Telecom to schedule your FREE 3CX demonstration in Columbia, Maryland, Washington DC, Fairfax, VA and the surrounding areas.
ACC TELECOM IS A 3CX CERTIFIED PLATINUM PARTNER.