3CX IP Phone System
Control Your Phone System- On-Premise or in the Cloud
A complete Unified Communications solution, 3CX is an open-standard, software-based IP phone system that works with a variety of IP phones and SIP trunks. With transparent pricing and affordable maintenance, the 3CX is one of the most competitive systems on the market.
Now all users can deploy video and web conferencing, IM with presence, smartphone clients and more without per-user licensing fees and the additional cost and management headaches common with traditional telephone systems.
Video: Learn what’s new with 3CX version15 software
Affordable, Easy to Manage & Install
3CX provides installation flexibility- either on-premise or in the cloud and the freedom to select which SIP trunks or IP phones to use- saving your company thousands of dollars each year. Setup is a breeze with the 3CX PBX Express tool, saving additional money on your labor installation costs.
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, SIP Trunks & Gateways
- No per extension licensing
- Save money with YOUR choice of IP phones & trunks
3CX has brought the first zero admin PBX to the market by reducing ongoing phone system maintenance to almost zero. The newly designed user dashboard allows full monitoring from a single screen including key data, machine & PBX information and critical alerts. Save time and money by quickly adding features, auto purging databases, and downloading security updates in minutes.
- Monitor all aspects of the PBX in a single screen of the user dashboard
- Get key health information of your PBX- trunks, services, blacklisted IPs, critical system events, etc.
- Install security updates in minutes; security certificates automatically renewed
- Deploy firmware updates to all phones over the network in minutes
- Built-in failover w/ included standby license for Enterprises
Web conferencing, Fax & Voicemail to Email, Presence and Instant Messaging are inherent to 3CX and available for ALL users no matter which PBX package you choose. 3CX smartphone and softphone client users automatically have access to advanced UC features without having to purchase -or learn- separate software.
- View status of colleagues (Presence) to avoid unnecessary call transfers
- Faxes are forwarded to emails as PDF files without requiring fax server software
- Voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded to emails
- Send text/chat messages, links & more at no additional cost
- Available for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS
Video Conferencing & WebMeeting
Save time and money by hosting virtual meetings with 3CX’s integrated video conferencing and WebMeeting solution. Using Google’s WebRTC technology, users join meetings seamlessly via their web browser without downloads, additional software or plug-ins.
- No per user licensing, free for up to 10 participants
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No monthly fee, just one low yearly payment
- Download & plug-in free video conferencing
- Bandwidth Management and Control
Mobile iOS & Android Clients
Never miss a call with 3CX’s VoIP clients for Andriod and iOS. Your mobile device transforms your smartphone into your office extension- providing the ability to make and receive business calls at no cost to you. 3CX’s VoIP client includes colleague presence, seamless call transferring, cell phone number privacy, call status management, and more.
- No additional licensing costs
- Built-in SIP tunnel/proxy resolves remote firewall problems
- Remote configuration, easy set-up via email
- Enjoy presence, call transferring & call status management
- Easy conference call setup
- Save battery life with PUSH notifications
Call Center Features, Remote Bridges, Failover, CRM Integration & More
Presenting advanced contact and call center technology, 3CX PRO’s productivity boosting software is offered at an affordable price for all businesses no matter their size. Includes free WebRTC video conferencing for up to 25 participants.
- Click-to-Call, Call Pop-ups, Call Journals & more from your CRM
- Free video conferencing for up to 25 participants
- Advanced Call Reports help manage staff performance
- Position in queue remains even if customer decides to hang up
- Built-in Failover functionality
- View presence of remote workers
- Implement a complete Contact Center at a fraction of the cost
Supported IP Phones
- 3CX Client for Windows, MAC, Android & iPhone
- Yealink T1 Series: T19P/E2
- Yealink T2 Series: T20P, T21P/E2, T22P, T23P/G, T26P, T27P, T28P, T29G
- Yealink T3 Series: T32G, T38G
- Yealink T4 Series: T40P, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46S, T46G, T48S, T48G
- Yealink DECT (Cordless) Series: W52P, W56P (Handset: W52H, W56H)
- snom 3/D3 Series: 300, D305, D315, 320, D345, 360, 370, D375
- snom 7/D7 Series: 710/D710, 715/D715, 720/D725, D745, 760/D765
- snom 8 Series: 820, 821, 870
- snom M Series: M300, M700 DECT (Cordless) Base (M300 Handset, M700 Handset)
- Htek UC8 Series: UC802, UC803, UC804, UC806, UC840, UC842, UC860, UC862
- Htek UC9 Series: UC902, UC903, UC923, UC924, UC926
- Fanvil C Series: C400, C600
- Fanvil H Series: H3
- Fanvil X Series: X3/X3P/X3S, X4, X5/X5G
Doorphones / PA Systems / Intercom
- Fanvil i20, i21/i21T
- snom PA1 – Public Announcement System
Legacy Phones (Limited Feature Set & Support)
- Aastra 67i Series: 6730i, 6731i, 6739i, 6751i, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i
- Cisco 7900 Series: 7940, 7941, 7960, 7961
- Cisco SPA Series: 302, 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G/G2
- Gigaset DECT Series: N510 IP PRO
- Grandstream GXP Series: 1160, 1165, 1400, 1405, 2100, 2110, 2120, 2124
- Panasonic DECT Series: KX- TGP500B01
- Polycom SoundPoint 301, 320, 321, 330, 331, 335, 450
- Polycom SoundPoint 501, 550, 560, 600, 601, 650, 670, 4000
- Polycom VVX 101, 201, 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, 601
- Yealink VP530
- Polycom SoundStation 5000, 6000, 7000
- snom MeetingPoint
- Yealink CP860
One-time license fees. Price includes maintenance for the first year, thereafter an annual maintenance renewal is required. Pricing is based upon the number of simultaneous calls. As an industry average, 3-4 extensions require one call path, i.e.- a company with 50 extensions would need 16 sim. calls.
|# of Simultaneous Calls||STANDARD
(Includes All Features Sans Call Center & Redundancy)
(Includes All Features + Call Center)
(Includes All Features + Call Center & Redundancy)
|4 Sim. Calls||298||378||596|
|8 Sim. Calls||698||878||1396|
|16 Sim. Calls||1398||1758||2796|
|32 Sim. Calls||2598||3258||5196|
|64 Sim. Calls||4998||6258||9996|
|128 Sim. Calls||8998||11,258||17,996|
|256 Sim. Calls||14,998||18,758||29,996|
|512 Sim. Calls||24,998||31,258||49,996|
|1024 Sim. Calls||39,998||49,998||79,996|
Maintenance includes one year of free software updates, security enhancements, smartphone clients, tested phone firmware updates, and new versions (ex- v14 to v15).
|# of Simultaneous Calls||STANDARD||PRO||ENTERPRISE|
|4 Sim. Calls||75||95||149|
|8 Sim. Calls||175||220||349|
|16 Sim. Calls||350||440||699|
|32 Sim. Calls||650||815||1299|
|64 Sim. Calls||1250||1565||2499|
|128 Sim. Calls||2250||2815||4499|
|256 Sim. Calls||3750||4690||7499|
|512 Sim. Calls||6250||7815||12,499|
|1024 Sim. Calls||10,000||12,500||19,999|
Support is available via designated IT admin certified contacts only and allows ACC to contact 3CX on your behalf via ticket system and phone. 3CX Support does not include support for users of the phone system, as network knowledge is required. This coverage pertains to supported services and hardware only.
|# of Simultaneous Calls||Product Support — 1 Year|
|4 Sim. Calls – 32 Sim. Calls||495|
|64 Sim. Calls – 1024 Sim. Calls||995|
Ready to Schedule Your Free Demo?
It’s time to free yourself from traditional telecom costs and maintenance and take control of your business phone system. To view a complete feature list, please visit www.3cx.com.
Contact ACC Telecom now to schedule your free 3CX demonstration in the Columbia, Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA areas.