3CX: On-premise or Cloud-based Phone System
“3CX is a great phone system. It is easy to use and is capable of growing with our company’s needs. The system is able to make configuration changes quickly and easily to accommodate changes within the company. It meets all of our requirements.”
–Eric, Director of IT, Thrive Behavioral Health, Millersville, MD 21108
Video: 3CX- The Future of Communications Today
A complete Unified Communications solution, 3CX is an open-standard, software-based phone system that works with a variety of IP phones and SIP trunks and can be deployed on-premise, in our cloud, or in your virtual server environment. With transparent pricing, affordable maintenance, and in-built security, 3CX is one of the most competitive and secure systems on the
market today. 3CX has eliminated common management headaches such as complicated pricing structures that are typically associated with traditional telephone systems, so all 3CX PBX users can enjoy advanced applications such as WebRTC video & web conferencing and smartphone apps at no additional cost and without per-user recurring licensing fees.
Affordable, Easy to Manage, & Install
Save your company thousands of dollars each year by deploying 3CX software on a physical server at your premise or in a virtual server environment. Choose your own SIP Trunk provider and IP phones. Setup is a breeze with the 3CX PBX Express tool, saving additional money on your labor installation costs.
- Plug & Play with IP Phones, SIP Trunks & Gateways
- No per-user extension or application licensing
- Save money on your choice of IP Phones & Trunks
- 3CX pricing starts at only $395/year!
3CX has brought the first zero admin PBX to the market by reducing ongoing phone system maintenance to almost zero. The newly designed user dashboard allows full monitoring from a single screen including key data, machine & PBX information, and critical alerts. Save time and money by quickly adding features, auto purging databases, and downloading security updates in minutes.
- Monitor all aspects of the PBX on a single screen of the user dashboard
- Get key health information of your PBX including SIP Trunks, global blacklisted IPs, critical system events, etc.
- Install security updates in minutes; security certificates automatically renewed
- Deploy firmware updates to all phones over the network in minutes
- Built-in failover with included standby license for Enterprises
Unified Communications (UC)
Every 3CX PBX system user is entitled to video and web conferencing, presence status, Instant Messaging (IM), voicemail-to-email, and mobile applications without additional per-user licensing fees, extension fees, or application fees. 3CX mobile application clients offer users advanced UC features without having to purchase or learn separate software.
- Up to 250 Video/Web Conference Participants
- Mobile apps available for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS
- Live Chat & Talk Website Plug-in
- Integrated WebRTC Softphone
- Voicemails are converted to sound files and/or transcribed and forwarded to emails
- CRM Integration with Click to Call, Journaling, Screen Pops, & more
- Send text/chat messages, files, & more at no additional cost
- View status of colleagues (presence) to avoid unnecessary call transfers
Video Conferencing & Web Meeting
Save time and money by hosting virtual meetings with 3CX’s integrated video conferencing and web meeting solution. Built using Google’s WebRTC technology, participants join meetings simply via their web browser without complicated downloads, additional software, or plug-ins.
- No per user licensing or extension fees; up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No monthly fee, just one low yearly payment
- Download & plug-in free video conferencing
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Features include chat, polls, screen sharing, application sharing, whiteboard, recording, & more
Mobile iOS & Android Clients
Never miss a call with 3CX’s VoIP clients for Android and iOS. Your mobile device transforms your smartphone into your office extension- providing the ability to make and receive business calls at no cost to you. 3CX’s VoIP client includes colleague presence, seamless call transferring, cell phone number privacy, call status management, and more.
- No additional licensing costs
- Built-in SIP tunnel/proxy resolves remote firewall problems
- Remote configuration, easy set-up via email
- Call transferring & call status management
- Call recording with history with PRO & Enterprise plans
- Visual Voicemails
- Presence Status
- Internal Chat & Group Chat
- Schedule Conference Calls
- Save battery life with PUSH notifications
Call Center Features, Remote Bridges, Failover, CRM Integration & More
Presenting advanced contact and call center technology, 3CX PRO’s productivity-boosting software is offered at an affordable price for all businesses no matter their size. 3CX Contact Center includes free WebRTC video conferencing for up to 250 participants.
- Click-to-Call, Call Pop-ups, Call Journals & more from your CRM
- Video & Web Conferencing for up to 250 participants
- Advanced Call Reports help manage staff performance
- Position in queue remains even if the customer decides to hang up
- Built-in Failover functionality
- View presence of remote workers
- Skills-based routing included with Enterprise edition
- Call Recording is included for no additional charge
- Live Call Management including Listen-in, Whisper & Barge
- Live Chat & Talk plug-in for your website
The New Standard for PBX Security
As Hackers become more sophisticated, so does 3CX security. 3CX uses anti-hacking algorithms and global IP blacklists to block IP addresses automatically that are attempting SIP connections or admin type connections through the firewall. Security enhancements are pushed to the system and can be updated automatically or manually. 3CX provides real-time alerts of any anti-hacking attempts and SIP Trunk status, as well as the overall health and service status of the system. 3CX’s in-built security includes:
Encryption of Voice Traffic via SRTP
All traffic to clients and via SBC is encrypted
More secure web server configuration
Detection and auto blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
Automatically generate & manage SSL certificates
Provisioning of phones via HTTPS
Connections to client and console via SSL
A+ rating from SSL lab.
ACC SIP Trunks
Business VoIP Phone Service for Your 3CX Phone System
Enhance your 3CX IP phone system experience with ACC Telecom’s SIP Trunking solution. Our SIP Trunks are affordable, reliable, and provide advanced calling features that you won’t receive from POTS (plain old telephone lines) or PRI services. Our SIP Trunk features include:
Unlimited or Metered Nationwide Calling
Geo-Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
Advanced Call Routing
SMS Text Messaging to Main Business Numbers*
Port or Order New Main, DID & Toll-free Numbers
Online User Portal
READY TO TRY? READY TO BUY?
It’s time to free yourself from traditional telecom costs and maintenance and take control of your business phone system. Try 3CX for free at www.3cx.com or contact ACC Telecom to schedule your complimentary 3CX demonstration.
ACC Telecom is a 3CX Advanced Certified, Titanium level Dealership headquartered in Columbia, MD, serving businesses nationwide and providing on-site technical support in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, and beyond.