Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service Agreements
Cisco Smart Net Total Careâ„¢ is an award-winning technical support service that gives your IT staff direct, anytime access to Cisco experts and extensive Cisco.com resources.
Cisco Smart Net Total Care is essential to keeping your business functions available, secure, and operating at peak performance. Networks are the lifeline that connects your customers to goods and services, and the effects of downtime can be significant, decreasing productivity, eroding customer confidence, and losing revenue.
What is included with Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service?
- Global, 24 hour access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for covered devices.
- Advance hardware replacement options, including 2-hour,4-hour, and next-business-day (NBD) replacement, as well as return for repair (RFR).
- Access to operating system (OS) software updates and upgrades.
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources.
- Smart support capabilities providing product life cycle information, service coverage, and alerts.
- Comprehensive, web-based user (self-service) community support for smart capabilities.
- Up to 3 years of Smart Net Total Care coverage.
Contact us for more information on Cisco Smart Net Total Care services.
ACC Telecom offers flexible pre-paid labor at reduced rates. FLEX hours are purchased in addition to Cisco Smart Net Total Care Agreements to help reduce onsite and remote labor costs not covered under Cisco Smart Net Total Care. FLEX support covers any type of labor including office phone system relocation, telecom add-ons, new staff training and PBX changes to your communication platform. Purchase FLEX support hours and receive up to 2 years of free extended usage.
Please visit our Flex Services page for more information.