In today’s professional world, many of us are required to spend extended periods of time sitting in a chair, looking at a computer, and making phone calls. Let’s face it – this routine can be painful. Not only does it contribute to poor posture and body aches, but it also contributes to poor productivity. When you are consistently uncomfortable, it can be difficult to complete the tasks at hand. ACC Telecom is here to educate you on the benefits of business headsets for office communication and why our Jabra headsets are ideal.
The Benefits of Business Headsets
Investing in hands-free communication can change the way you do business. Did you know that using a business headset eliminates the need to hold a phone, which can improve your daily productivity by up to 43 percent? Business headsets can offer the following benefits:
- Increased Speed and Productivity – The ability to use both hands improves the speed at which you can handle documents, take notes, search your databases, and complete your daily tasks
- Freedom to Roam – Headsets with Bluetooth capabilities increase mobility, making it possible for you to travel up to 300 ft. from your desk during phone calls, without the fear of disconnecting
- Hours of Talk Time – Jabra headsets can offer up to 8 hours of talk time and their batteries charge rapidly (up to 80 percent in as little as 25 minutes)
- Superior Call Quality – Headsets featuring noise-canceling technology have the ability to filter out up to 75 percent of disruptive background noise, ensuring your callers can effectively hear you regardless of your surroundings
- Custom Comfort – Headsets come in a variety of styles, most of which can be adjusted to conform to your unique needs for comfort
- Alleviated Neck and Back Pain – One of the greatest benefits of business headsets is that they relieve the stress that holding a phone can put on your neck and back, minimizing pain throughout your work day and in your future
Why Choose Jabra Headsets?
When it comes to deciding which business headset is right for you, one brand consistently outshines its competitors. Jabra is the world’s leading supplier of hands-free communication solutions, offering a wide range of award-winning headsets to suit your business needs. At ACC Telecom, we are proud to offer you the latest, most innovative Jabra headsets on the market complete with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty, Dedicated Jabra Support Number, and free ACC Helpdesk Support. This includes the Jabra Motionâ„¢ Office, Jabra GO 6430, Jabra Motion UC, and Jabra UC Voiceâ„¢ 550 & 750. Click here for more details about each of our Jabra headsets.
Call ACC Telecom Today for Your Jabra Headsets
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)