Does the impending blizzard Maryland and much of the country are facing have you wondering how you will be able to do your work? Inclement weather often prevents business professionals from being able to physically commute to and from work. But what if you didn’t have to show up and clock in to do your work? Technology is evolving, and business mobility applications make it possible to do your work from wherever you are, whenever you want, snow or no snow! Let’s elaborate.
Business Mobility Applications
Business Mobility Applications, also known as Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMAs) are licensed applications that incorporate full business desk phone capabilities and collaboration features for smartphones, tablets and laptops. These features include:
- Integrated Voice
- High-quality Video
- Multimedia Extension of Business Phone System
- Presence with Instant Messaging (IM)
- Business Visual Voicemail
- Conference Calling with Group Chat
- Unified Call and Message History
Business Mobility Applications allow you to create an ideal work environment, regardless of your surroundings. Not only will your employees be happier at the prospect of using them, but you will see the benefits of increased efficiency, customer satisfaction and retention rates. All of this results in a lower turnover and more revenue. Benefits include:
- Mobile Device acts as an extension of your office desk phone
- Syncs automatically with coworkers’ extensions for easy one-touch dialing
- Alternate between mobile devices seamlessly
- The features work the same company-wide, regardless of different device types
- Keep your cell phone number private! Only your office number will be visible on outbound calls
Need Business Mobility?
ACC Telecom specializes in Business Mobility Applications for Cisco and Toshiba business PBX systems. Learn more about Cisco and Toshiba’s Enterprise Mobility Applications by clicking the links below:
- Cisco Jabber– Business Collaboration Mobile Application
- Toshiba UCedge– Unified Communications Mobile Application
- Contact us for more information on how to increase your business productions with wireless solutions and mobile applications.
Call ACC Telecom Today
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)