Business Mobility Applications
Welcome to the New Work Environment.
Is Your Business Ready?
Instead of saying, “I’ve got to go to work,” we should say, “I’ve got to work,” and then we will – wherever, whenever.
Work used to be about showing up, clocking in, and staying late. Things changed. Technology changed. We changed. The new work environment is tailored to your people- and they will love you for it. Happy employees= increased efficiency, customer satisfaction, and retention rates which equates to lower turnover and more revenue.
Welcome to the new work environment. The future is here- are you ready?
What are Business Mobility Applications?
Business Mobility Applications are mobile extensions of your business phone system, providing communication features to smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Business Extensions
- Call & Chat History
- Call Recording
- Chat/Group Chat
- Conferencing Calling
- Conference Scheduling
- Contact Lists
- Extension to Extension Dialing & Transfers
- Log-in/Log-out from Queue
- Presence Status
- Profile Status (i.e.- Do Not Disturb, Busy, etc.)
- SMS Text Messaging
- Video Calling
- Video & Web Collaboration
- Voice Calling through Business Phone System using Direct Dial or Main Business Phone Number (Hides Personal Cell Number)
- Voicemail to Email, Voicemail Transcription
Benefits of Business PBX Mobile Apps
- Mobile device acts as an extension of your office desk phone.
- Host, schedule, or join Video Conferences from PBX mobile applications.
- Syncs automatically with colleague’s extensions for one-touch dialing.
- View colleague’s presence and profile status in real-time.
- Move seamlessly between mobile devices.
- Features work the same across company and different device types.
- Hides personal cell phone number; only displays office number on outbound calls.
- Our cloud phone system software is available for mobile phones (iOS & Android), laptops, tablets, browser-based, PCs & MACs.
ACC Telecom specializes in Business Mobility Applications for Cloud Business PBX Systems. ACC will help your business determine which type of business cloud phone system and mobile application is right for you.
3CX PBX system mobile application [above images] provides businesses with PBX system mobility like never before. Offering video conferencing, chat, presence, extension dialing, visual voicemail, and more, our 3CX mobile client offers advanced cloud PBX mobility features for all employees without having to pay-per-user licensing or extension fees.
Learn more about our Business Mobility Applications for our 3CX Cloud or on-premise IP phone system.
Contact us for more information on how to increase your business productions with our cloud phone system’s wireless solutions and PBX mobile applications.