The SIP Trunking I-VoIP Service is especially suited for businesses making the move from traditional analog and PRI voice connectivity to VoIP trunking or hosted services. It enables new and existing Toshiba customers to take advantage of a single-source solution for their unified communications needs at a significant value.
The Offer Includes…
This promotional offer is available through March 29, 2017 and includes:
- Free SIP licenses for IPedge and Strata CIX systems with any purchased Toshiba I-VoIP SIP Trunks.
- Unlimited local and long distance bundles, each with two free channels.
Toshiba’s SIP Trunking I-VoIP Service enables businesses to use their existing broadband access connections to carry voice calls between their Toshiba business phone systems and their public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Line Number Porting included at no additional cost
- Immediate turn up for those not requiring porting numbers
- Centralized billing for multi-location businesses
- Nationwide support for locations with an existing Toshiba IPedge or Strata CIX system
- Published local phone numbers for each location with central handling of those calls
- Ability to leverage existing bandwidth to eliminate the need for separate voice and data circuits
- Automatic hand-off of overflow calls to reserve bandwidth
- Automatic call failover to a mobile phone or other number in the event of loss of WAN connectivity
You don’t have to worry about the integration details… ACC handles everything for you. When we’re done, simply pick up the phone and it works.
To get started, send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)