Advantages of the Hybrid Cloud
Toshiba’s voice systems share the same telephones, call processing, calling features, and applications. They network together nicely too, allowing you to mix VIPedge, IPedge and Strata CIX solutions to improve your business…
- Support new users and locations at minimum upfront capital expense by adding cloud-based VIPedge to network with existing on-premises IPedge and Strata CIX systems.
- Mix and match exactly the right phone system for each location, with the ability to network different IP and digital platforms.
- With Toshiba’s SIP Trunking and hybrid networking, you can make free long distance calls among all company sites in the U.S., no matter where the premises or cloud voice systems reside.
- With one source for voice applications, equipment and services across premises and cloud, you avoid multi-vendor integration issues.
Feature Transparency across the Network
Advanced call processing features use the same Toshiba IP core to work transparently across the network, providing your business with numerous advantages…
- Business calling features: See who’s calling, transfer to voice mail, put a call on hold and pick it up from another phone, speed-dial extensions, make conference calls and more – no matter which platform you use or where it’s located.
- Unified Messaging: View and manage email and voice mail in one inbox, with easy message retrieval and management from virtually anywhere.
- Unified Communications: Efficiently manage calls from a PC or notebook, including click-to-call from your contacts list. View the current availability of co-workers and communicate quickly via instant messaging. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange contacts and leading CRM applications.
- Mobility: Support mobile users with cellular and WiFi options, such as Follow-Me call routing to mobile devices, smartphones as system extensions, simultaneous ringing on multiple devices, and the ability to place outbound calls from cell phones through the Toshiba system.
One Integrated Companywide Network
Toshiba’s Hybrid Cloud supports both premises and cloud voice solutions with a range of capacity options within each deployment strategy. ACC Telecom can help you unify multiple Toshiba platforms to better position your business to keep pace with changing requirements.
Contact ACC Telecom to discuss your contact center needs, deployment options, and call handling features. Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)