Business Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony has become the industry’s leading choice for business communications due to its significant cost advantages over traditional phones lines as well as its enhanced reliability features. Our Business VoIP solutions provide automatic disaster recovery so you will never miss an important call due to power outages or system failure.
WHAT IS BUSINESS VOIP?
Business-class VoIP, properly known as SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) or SIP Trunk is a virtual phone line that utilizes your existing Broadband connection for access, thus offering up to 40% savings over traditional telephone lines.
WHAT TYPES OF VOIP SOLUTIONS DOES ACC OFFER?
Our Business VoIP solutions are perfect for small to large businesses alike. Whether you are looking for a small business phone system to nationwide, multi-location VoIP service, ACC Telecom can customize a VoIP solution specific to your needs and budget.
ACC’s cloud-based, VoIP phone system provides a complete business telephone system solution with advanced applications such as Call Center, Conference Bridging, and Auto Attendant– conveniently located & managed in the “cloud”.
ACC’s VoIP phone service (SIP Trunking) provides companies with low-cost, nationwide calling (including Canada and Puerto Rico), business continuity and unified communications features at a price point your company can afford.
WHY YOUR ORGANIZATION SHOULD CONSIDER VOIP
- Big Business Presence- Features like voicemail-to-email, auto attendant, & conferencing let your callers know you mean business with a professional first impression.
- Phones Included- Business VoIP phones can be included in your low monthly cost so you can budget accordingly with no surprises.
- Award-Winning Collaboration Tools– Become an efficiency expert with tools like computer call control, consolidated chat and instant messaging, presence, One-Number-Follow-Me, CRM/Outlook/Salesforce.com integration, conferencing, smartphone integration, and much more.
- Contact Center Features*- Increase customer satisfaction with call recording, queues and managerial call accounting with call reports and graphs.
- Secure Personal Portal– Manage your system on the fly- add VoIP phone lines for seasonal trends, change your greeting, enable call routing and much more. As a bonus, Call Accounting is included with every system- run detailed call reports, view usage and concurrent call paths.
- Enjoy the Freedom of Mobility– Traveling away from Virginia? Inclement Weather in Maryland? Sick Child? No problem. Take your IP phone anywhere there is internet connection while preserving your business telephone functionality like call transferring, paging, business caller id, voicemail, and more. Additionally, download Toshiba’s VIPedge Call Manager Mobile application for smartphones for business broadcasts and group chats, presence, instant messaging, and more.
- Included Support- Eliminate pricey software upgrades and licensing fees. Your system is always up-to-date with automatic software and feature upgrades- at no additional cost. All cloud telecom system solutions include disaster recovery and business continuity, so you’ll never miss a call again.
- Affordable- Our VoIP solutions start at $20 per user, per month. Most customers save 40% on their phone bill and office phone systems’ operations when switching to an ACC cloud phone system or SIP trunking solution.
- Flexible- Customize your hosted phone system solution with the ability to simply add or remove features from your user portal.
- Disaster Recovery- Our VoIP solutions include business continuity features, such as automatic disaster recovery fail-over so you’ll never have to worry about missing an important phone call due to an outage or system failure.
ACC Telecom is a leading SIP Trunking / VoIP provider and specializes in cloud telephone systems throughout MD, DC and VA, and recently expanded our VoIP business solutions nationwide. Our voice engineers are very thorough in determining the perfect solution for your business and you will always receive exceptional customer service and support. We consider all aspects of your operation and will design a hosted pbx solution to maximize your business’s productivity while greatly reducing operating expenses.
Contact us for more information on our Try-the-Cloud-Free Guarantee Program or to learn more about ACC Telecom’s cloud based solutions.