HD VOIP PHONE LINES THAT UTILIZE YOUR BROADBAND CONNECTION
SIP Trunks, also known as Business VoIP are virtual “cloud-based” phone lines that utilize a Broadband connection and your business phone system for access. Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) has become the common signaling standard for real-time business communications for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). As a SIP Trunk provider, SIP allows us to packetize and prioritize voice traffic over digital circuits, offering higher quality and more reliability than traditional VoIP phone service.
SIP Trunking enables you to eliminate the cost of maintaining two networks (POTS + Ethernet) by placing your phone traffic on your Ethernet network. Additionally, SIP Trunks allow two devices to have several different methods of communication streams running, allowing businesses to transmit several voice paths over one channel. This allows for everyone to receive a personal business phone number, but only one phone line is needed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW WILL SIP TRUNKING BENEFIT MY BUSINESS?
The benefits of SIP technology are endless, from small businesses looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP, to mid-sized businesses looking for business network continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited nationwide calling.
SIP Trunking Technology is the perfect solution for businesses that already own a phone system but want to reduce their monthly phone bill and gain business continuity features.
- Cost Savings of up to 40% over traditional phone lines
- HD Voice
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling Including Canada & Puerto Rico
- Disaster Recovery- never lose a call if your Internet, voicemail or PBX system goes down
- Hacking Prevention- Enable a PIN code for International calls or block international calling completely
- Secure User Portal with Call Accounting
- Business Continuity & Call Redundancy
- Sharing Phone Lines Between Multiple Locations
- Reduced International Calling Rates
- Virtual Fax (e-mail faxing)*
- Conference Bridging*
- Burstable lines- your callers will never hear a busy signal
WHY CHOOSE SIP TRUNKS OVER ANALOG?
The main difference between Analog phone lines and SIP Trunks is the flexibility and price. Analog lines are basically the phone lines you order from a phone company, with limited functionality and high costs. SIP Trunks, however are quality reliable, less expensive, and offer network solutions. Today, with SIP technology our choices are much more dynamic and offer a host of solutions and features tailored for each individual company.
|ISDN vs SIP Trunks:
How They Stack Up
Contact us for more information on SIP Trunking.
ACC Telecom is a SIP Trunk provider centrally located in Columbia, MD to conveniently support business phone systems and VoIP phone service throughout MD, Washington, DC, and Northern VA.