Cloud PBX vs. Onsite PBX Video
We love Hosted / VoIP technology, but the cloud-based business phone systems are not for everyone. With the this Cloud PBX vs on-site PBX video, we want to set the record straight and clear up misconceptions about hosted / VoIP.
Here are some of the benefits of hosted office phone systems:
– Complete Business Telephone Features including unlimited calling, voicemail to email, find-me follow-me, ACD (Call Center)/ Call Recording, PC Call Control, Music on Hold, Instant Messaging and more.
– Secure User Portal – access to call reports and graphs, detailed invoices, and the ability to make changes on the fly without calling your carrier.
– Technology – always have the latest software upgrades and features, automatic survivability and eliminate costs of system and IT management.
– Higher Growth Potential – expand easily as you grow users, applications and locations required. Automatically networks all business locations (including remote users).
– Reduce Costs on cabling, equipment and space.
– Maintenance – all inclusive.