BUSINESS VOICE MESSAGING
Customers have come to expect the same cutting-edge technology and quality of service with any type or size business they call. With VoIP phone system technology, small businesses can enjoy the same professional voicemail features as large companies.
Voicemail systems offer basic to sophisticated features, like email & SMS integration, call forwarding, group mailboxes and customized messaging. Voicemail systems are included with all Voice over IP phone systems at no extra cost.
BUSINESS VOICEMAIL BENEFITS
- Efficient messaging with voicemail-to-email and voicemail-to-text transcription capabilities.
- Simple operation through your telephone with LCD display and soft keys.
- Manage voice, fax, and e-mail messages from your computer or telephone via unified messaging. Access all communications from one screen.
- Record calls in your voice mail box with a click of a button. Start, pause, and stop the recording easily.
- Network a single system or multiple voicemail systems with all of your locations.
- Stay connected with employees, vendors and clients, anywhere, anytime.
- Automated Attendant- allows users to route their own calls and leave messages without assistance.
- Voicemail-to-Email- play, forward and delete voicemails directly from your email inbox. Voicemails are sent as wav. or mp3 email attachment.
- Call Routing- sends callers to the department or extension of their choice.
- Telephone Answering- provides callers with options such as, holding, leaving a message, calling another extension, or transferring to an operator.
- Voice Messaging- create, send, receive, forward, and save your messages easily.
- AudioText- helpful for frequently asked questions, callers can play pre-recorded information derived from audio prompts.
- Call Screening- requests caller identification with their name and company name, then announces the caller to the receiving party.
- Message Notification- receive new voicemail message notifications over mediums of your choice (i.e.- voicemail files sent to email, message waiting indicator lights on telephone, one-number-follow me, visual voicemail with integrated business phone system smartphone application and more).
ADVANCED VOICEMAIL APPLICATIONS
- Unified Messaging- retrieve and send voice, e-mail, and fax messages from a single screen. Forward fax or voice messages as WAV or TIF files to any e-mail address.
- Smartphone Integration– Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMAs) provide full business phone functionality including visual voicemail, presence, IM, seamless transfer of business calls, extension dial, conference calling, and more. View Cisco Jabber and Toshiba UCedge smartphone apps for more information.
- Fax Applications- store inbound faxes in your mailbox for forwarding, printing, or to display on our computer screen. Combine with unified messaging and receive faxes in your e-mail inbox, add voice comments to a fax, and more.
- Text-to-Speech- enables any telephone to read e-mail messages to you audibly. Text-to-Speech capability gives mobile employees easy access to e-mail when they don’t have Internet access.
- Speech Recognition- processes commands from the caller’s voice rather than keyboard prompts, simplifying communications for road-warriors and mobile callers.
- Voicemail-to-Text- voicemail notification alerts are sent as SMS messages. Additionally, voicemail message content is converted to text and sent via SMS (coming soon).
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)- Toshiba Authorized Software Developers work directly with you to create custom Interactive Voice Response applications. IVR relays specific database information to callers based on their unique input from a touchtone telephone. Information received can be spoken back to the caller in a number of different ways, such as date, time, dollars and cents, numbers, or predetermined phrases.
Contact us for an estimate on design, installation and/or configuration of a standard or advanced voicemail system for your business.