Business Mobility Applications
WELCOME TO THE NEW WORK ENVIRONMENT
Instead of saying, “I’ve got to go to work,” we should say, “I’ve got to work,” and then we will – wherever, whenever. Work used to be about showing up, clocking in, and staying late. Things changed. Technology changed. We changed. The new work environment is tailored to your people- and they will love you for it. Happy employees= increased efficiency, increased customer satisfaction, and increased retention rates which equates to lower turnover and more revenue. Welcome to the new work environment. The future is here- are you ready?
Business Mobility Applications, also known as Enterprise Mobility Applications (EMAs) are licensed applications that provide full business desk phone capabilities and collaboration features to smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Integrated Voice
- High-quality Video
- Call Center Features with Supervisor Controls
- File Sharing
- Multimedia Extension of Business Phone System
- Presence with Instant Messaging (IM)
- Business Visual Voicemail
- Conferencing Calling with Group Chat
- Unified Call and Message History
- Web Collaboration
- Mobile Device acts as an extension of your office desk phone
- Syncs automatically with Colleague’s extensions for one-touch dialing
- Move seamlessly between mobile devices
- Features work the same across company and different device types
- Keeps your cell phone number private; only displays office number on outbound calls
ACC Telecom specializes in Business Mobility Applications for Cisco and Toshiba Business PBX Systems. Learn more about Cisco and Toshiba’s Enterprise Mobility Applications by clicking the links below:
- Cisco Jabber– Standard Business Mobile Application
- Cisco Spark– Complete Collaboration Mobile Application
- Toshiba UCedge– Unified Communications Mobile Application
Contact us for more information on how to increase your business productions with wireless solutions and mobile applications.