ONE SOLUTION = VOICE, DATA, VIDEO, WEB, E-MAIL & MORE
WHAT IS UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (UC)?
Unified communications (UC) combines voice, data, video, wireless and security capabilities while integrating with desktop applications such as, e-mail, vFax, Instant Messaging (IM), calendar, and CRM programs. Most businesses already use office desktop phones, cell phones, voicemail, e-mail, video conferencing, IM, presence, etc. independently, in a non-unified approach- causing a loss of productivity and inefficiency.
Unified communications enables the above communication approaches to work together to increase productivity, efficiency, improve customer service, reduce costs and increase profits.
HOW CAN UC HELP MY BUSINESS?
Combining voice, video, data, and mobility guarantees a cost-effective and productive approach to communicating. The following unified communication features can also be combined into one integrated solution for use on mobile devices.
- Unified Messaging (UM)- Standard unified messaging delivers faxes and voicemail messages directly to your e-mail account. Web-based unified messaging adds mobility, allowing users to access e-mails, voicemails, and faxes from any internet browser without having to access an e-mail account.
- Presence and Instant Messaging- this feature allows users to see their coworker’s telephone availability status (i.e. – busy/idle), and calendar status using Outlook Integration or by downloading the mobile app client. Simply click on a person’s name to call or send an instant message.
- Business Mobility Applications– Offers collaboration, unified communications and full desk phone capabilities on mobile devices.
- Desktop Call Control– Control phone calls directly from a computer, using only a mouse. Dial, answer, transfer calls without ever picking up a telephone handset.
- Video Conferencing and Web Collaboration– Reduce travel costs by unifying your meetings using collaboration solutions such as video conferencing, desktop application sharing, file transfers, and message board text messaging capabilities.
- Personal Call Handling– Personalize your calls by combining the features of schedule-based and caller-based routing for incoming calls. Includes the “Find Me-Follow Me” feature, call screening, and the ability to transfer a call back to the office from a cell phone.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence– Toshiba’s UCedge application lets workers make and answer PBX calls from virtually anywhere. The user’s smartphone functions as their office extension while in or out of the office.
- Virtual Faxing (vFax)– Send and receive faxes via email or online portal.
- Visual Voicemail with Presence- One-touch button to access office voicemail messages with the ability to call back, forward or delete messages. Indicates caller presence status such as available, busy, offline, etc.
- Remote Connection and Mobility– Unify all of your employees as if they were working under the same roof. Mobile and remote users will have the same secure telecommunications capability as onsite office workers.
- Call Center Features– enables ACD Agents & Supervisors to log-in to the ACD and utilize Contact Center Features from any mobile device.
- One Number Access (“Find Me-Follow Me” call routing)- Never miss a call with the one number access feature! Program incoming calls to ring your office phone, home phone and mobile phone either simultaneously or sequentially until the call “finds” you. Your office voicemail will take the message if the call goes unanswered.
- CRM Integration and Screen-pops– Provide your answering personnel with customer account screen-pops by integrating your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program with incoming calls.
We offer Hosted PBX unified communications, Toshiba unified communications and Cisco unified communications solutions for any size business. Please contact us for inclusive solutions or individual unified communications features and applications.