Are you interested in improving business communication? Unified communications is an integrated technology platform that combines voice, data, video, wireless and security capabilities with desktop applications like email, fax, SMS text, chat/instant messaging (IM), calendar, and CRM programs. Unified Messaging is a popular feature available to businesses with unified communications capabilities. ACC Telecom is here to educate you on the benefits of unified messaging and what it could mean for your business.
The Benefits of Unified Messaging
In the busy working world, clear and timely communication is the key to success. Unified communications (UC) heightens business communications in a cost-effective way by combining voice, data, and mobility features. Web-based Unified Messaging (UM) offers mobility that contributes heavily to the convenience factor of this integration. With standard UM, you and your employees can experience the following capabilities and benefits:
- Employee chat, Group chat
- SMS/MMS text messaging with clients
- Deliver faxes directly to your email account
- Voicemail messages delivered to email and transcribed
- Consolidated messages with reporting
- Increases efficiency, productivity and time management
- Increased customer and employee satisfaction
Popular Unified Communications Features for Your Business
Unified Messaging is just one of the many popular features offered to businesses who implement unified communications. The following UC features can also be united into one integrated solution for use on mobile devices:
- Presence status (i.e.- DND, on vacation, in a meeting, etc.)
- Instant Messaging/Chat/SMS Text messaging
- Desktop Call Control (softphones and web clients)
- Video Conferencing and Web Collaboration
- Personal Call Handling
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Virtual Faxing (vFax)
- Visual Voicemail
- Remote Connection and Mobility apps
- CRM Integration and Screen-Pops, journaling, & more
To learn more about these unique features, click here.
Interested in Unified Communications? Call ACC Telecom Today
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization.
They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across the country and offer local, onsite support in Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new phone system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)