Are you interested in phone lines that utilize your Broadband connection? How about lowering the monthly phone bill for the phone system your business already owns? ACC Telecom is here to help you learn more about why SIP trunking is your solution for those concerns and more.
What Are SIP Trunks?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunks are virtual “cloud-based” phone lines that access your business phone system through the utilization of a Broadband connection. SIP Trunks are known as the common signaling standard for real-time business communications for Voice over Internet Protocol (or Business VoIP). At ACC Telecom, we are a SIP Trunk provider with the ability to access, package and prioritize your voice traffic over digital circuits. Because of this, we can offer higher quality and more reliability than a traditional VoIP phone service.
The Benefits of SIP Trunking for Your Business
Looking to cut costs? When utilizing SIP Trunking, you can eliminate the cost of maintaining two networks (POTS and Ethernet) when you redirect your phone traffic onto your Ethernet network. Looking for flexibility, increased disaster recovery protection and unlimited nationwide calling? No problem. If you can’t decide between SIP Trunks and Analog phone lines, it is important to recognize that SIP Trunks are more flexible and cost-effective while Analog phone lines offer limited functionality for a higher cost. Other SIP benefits include (*optional features):
- Cost Savings (of up to 40% over traditional phone lines)
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling Including Canada & Puerto Rico
- Disaster Recovery (never lose a call if your Internet, voicemail or PBX system goes down)
- Hacking Prevention (Enable a PIN code for International calls or block International calling entirely)
- Secure User Portal with Call Accounting
- Business Continuity and Call Redundancy
- Sharing Phone Lines Between Multiple Locations
- Reduced International Calling Rates
- Desktop Fax (fax-to-email & email-to-fax)*
- Conference Bridging*
- Call Center & Call Recording*
- Burstable Lines (your callers will never hear a busy signal)
Learn more about SIP Trunks, call ACC Telecom Today
ACC Telecom is certain to be the right telecommunications company for businesses everywhere. They have been providing expert service and advice since 1979 and can meet all of your telecommunications needs. They offer a wide range of business phone and video surveillance systems to meet the needs of any organization. They have been helping build the future of communications for business all across Maryland, DC, and Northern VA.
Please contact ACC Telecom to request service or a quote for a new or used system. Send an email to email@example.com or give them a call at any of the following numbers:
- 410-995-0101 (main)
- 888-226-2216 (toll-free)
- 202-347-0127 (Washington DC)
- 703-281-3400 (Northern VA)
- 301-621-4646 (Western MD)