Cloud-based Phone System
FULL-FEATURED PHONE SYSTEM + NATIONWIDE CALLING FOR ONE MONTHLY COST
Our ACCloud Cloud-based Phone System is an affordable, all-inclusive telecommunications solution that utilizes your existing bandwidth solution to deliver advanced features and VoIP phone service. Specifically designed for
businesses seeking robust unified communication features without having to own or maintain an office phone system, organizations are attracted to the flexibility of paying a recurring monthly service fee based on size and usage.
ACC Telecom will design your Cloud Telephone System your way. Our Cloud Phone System solution is completely customizable, including your music/message-on-hold, features and applications, Auto-Attendant routing, installation, and button mapping for your business telephone.
Our virtual phone system is a perfect fit for small to mid-market companies because you’ll choose the features and applications that work for your budget, with the ability to increase or decrease features immediately based on the needs of your small to medium business.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
ACC Cloud Phone System provides you with the tools and features you need to enhance your business for improved growth and success. Utilize countless options to take your business to the next level with a wide variety of inherent features such as Voicemail to Text Transcription, Web and Video Conferencing, Mobile apps, SMS Messaging, Business Continuity, and more.
Provide your valuable customers with quality assurance by utilizing our full-blown Contact Center, Call Recording, and Automatic Distribution (ACD) software. Managers will appreciate the detailed statistical reports on activity and performance for each agent or per queue, and the ability to customize widgets and drag/drop agents into a queue on the fly.
- Advanced Call Routing & Management
- Auto Attendant
- Contact Center, Call Center, ACD & IVR
- Call Recording
- Conference Bridges
- CRM Integration
- Disaster Recovery
- Mobile Apps & Softphones
- Music or Messaging on Hold
- Online Admin Portal
- SMS Text Messaging
- Unified Communications
- Virtual Faxing (Fax via Email)
- Web, Audio & Video Collaboration
- Video Conferencing & Calling
- Voicemail to E-mail & Text Transcription
View our full feature set here.
ACC’s Cloud telephone system allows you to be in the driver’s seat when it involves your business phone choices. Say goodbye to traditional systems with proprietary phones and hello to IP phone system freedom!
Now you have the ability to choose your IP phones- providing you with more control while cutting costs. ACC’s virtual phone system supports the following phone manufacturers:
- Cisco ATA’s
- Polycom Paging v4
Q & A
Q: What separates ACC cloud communications from the competition?
Not all cloud telephone systems are created equally. Our geo-redundant platform includes carrier-grade failover technology with multiple data centers. Be sure to ask if your cloud provider is geo-redundant!
Additional competitive advantages include:
- Four decades of experience w/ an A+ BBB rating
- Over 75 years of combined telecommunications support experience
- Competitive pricing
- Advanced features
- Personalized assistance and free helpdesk support without lengthy Auto Attendant prompts
- Customized, professional installations
- On-site & Remote Technical Support
Q: Is there a difference between a Cloud phone system and Hosted phone system?
No, Cloud phone systems and Hosted phone systems are exactly the same. Originally, cloud-based phone systems were coined 'Hosted PBX' since your provider "hosted" your phone system on your behalf in data centers. Today, the terminology has shifted to Cloud phone system or Virtual phone system since all of your PBX features, applications, and calling services are located "in the cloud."
Q: I've read mixed reviews about cloud phone systems and VoIP phone service. How can you guarantee that I won't experience dropped calls, static and outages?
One survey targeting decision-makers involved in the selection of VoIP providers showed that problems are very rare- with only one respondent out of 208 reporting dissatisfaction with call quality. (source)
Since VoIP calls are run over the public Internet, cloud phone systems and VoIP phone service are heavily reliant on network stability and quality bandwidth. Performing a network assessment prior to installing a cloud phone system or SIP Trunking solution is the best way to avoid potential call quality issues.
Steps you can take to beef up your network to prepare for VoIP services:
- Run Cat5e or higher cables
- Choose a fiber-based Internet Provider if available and/or increase your bandwidth speeds (if applicable)
- Install a Firewall and verify all computers are free of viruses and malware
- Add a Quality of Service (QoS) router that prioritizes voice traffic
- Separate voice and data
- Install an MPLS solution (recommended for large companies)
Q: What happens if I lose my Internet connection?
All cloud-based applications rely on Internet connectivity; however, our cloud PBX solutions provide inherent disaster recovery so when you lose your broadband connection, your communications infrastructure remains available. In other words, your Internet connection is no longer a single point of failure. When your business phone system resides in the cloud, you're provided with a plethora of call routing options. For example, our virtual PBX includes features like find-me-follow-me, voicemail to email, and all calls have the ability to be automatically forwarded and routed to virtually any person, device or location. Plus, we can architect a redundant broadband solution with multiple seamless Internet connections, cutting your costs.
Q: Do I need a new or alternate Internet connection?
You do not need a second Internet connection for business resiliency; however, a second Internet connection or MPLS is recommended, as it provides a great way to further solidify your network solution.
Q: Is your VoIP platform secure against Call Hacking?
Yes, our VoIP phone system technology has additional protocols in place to protect your VoIP account from PBX Fraud. For no additional cost, we provide real-time Call Hacking monitoring tools to disable criminal activity immediately. Our VoIP technology includes additional safeguards such as password protected international calling and the ability to disable international calling completely. Our VoIP customers also have the authority to restrict international calling on certain hours or days directly from their online VoIP portal.
Q: Which Carrier does the platform utilize?
The benefit of our VoIP Telephone System platform is that you'll never have to deal with a traditional, long distance carrier again. We manage all carrier connectivity in the cloud, with 'cross-connects' directly to the PSTN. Our platform includes connectivity to multiple carriers for redundancy purposes, so no single carrier issue will impact your business. Our carriers are chosen and maintain favor with us based on their reliability and costs.
Q: Do you recommend performing a Network Assessment prior to installation?
We absolutely recommend performing a network assessment prior to VoIP installation. ACC Telecom’s Advanced Network Assessment Tool focuses on TCP and UDP network topology to provide accurate and objective testing of voice quality on modern telephony networks such as IP. And since no two companies are the same, ACC Telecom’s VoIP Network Assessment is custom-tailored to fit your anticipated applications and usage.
Our dedicated RiPi3 hardware and software collect data securely to analyze simulated voice traffic over your data network to measure key attributes that affect VoIP call quality including TCP bi-directional, UDP calling tests, UDP capacity, concurrent, simulated phone calls, network stability, delay, jitter, packet loss, Carrier HOPS, PING, End Mapping and Traceroutes.
Following the assessment, you will be presented with a report detailing the collected data with any suggestions to improve your network performance. A post-test assessment will also be performed following your VoIP installation.
Q: Is your Cloud PBX System as feature rich as traditional PBX systems?
Yes, our Cloud Phone System includes features most organizations could not afford with their existing phone system. You now have the ability to manage these great features via our easy to use web interface, with no expertise needed. You'll be able to access carrier-class scalability, and API-extensible apps such as Salesforce.com or Outlook, providing you with a simple solution for all of your communication needs.
Q: How does VoIP phone system costs differ from traditional phone systems?
Data shows that businesses can save between 30-75% when moving to VoIP services. (Source) Our hosted (cloud) phone system does not require large upfront investments like traditional phone systems. Switching to VoIP technology will reduce your operating costs upfront and over time by eliminating costs such as per user licensing fees, ongoing maintenance, software packages and simple admin changes. This means your expenses are actually reduced. Our platform is continually updated to provide your business with new, enhanced capabilities and features- ensuring your business is always on the cutting edge of Virtual PBX technology.
BUILD YOUR OWN PLAN
Our ACCloud Phone System pricing model allows you to choose the features that are important to your business by only paying for what you need. We’ve found that our pricing matrix is the most competitive solution on the market because we understand that not every company or employee role is the same. Rather than paying a premium fee for a cookie-cutter solution, our Cloud Phone System allows you to control your hosted phone system costs.
Our core plan includes state-of-the-art business management phone system applications such as voicemail, voicemail-to-email, Auto Attendant, an online admin portal, smartphone clients, call park/unpark, and so much more for one low monthly cost per user. Additional advanced features such as, web and video collaboration can be purchased separately, ensuring that you are only paying for the user applications that your business needs.
CORE PLAN PRICING
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling (+Canada)
- Mobile Apps for iPhone® & Android™
- per accountMain Published Phone Number
- Online Management Portal
- HD Voice
- Auto Attendant
- Voicemail, Voicemail to Email
- Ring Groups
- Music/Message on Hold
- Disaster Recovery & Geo Redundancy
- Call Accounting Reports
- Multi-location Networking
- Business Extension & Call Management Tools (50+ features)
- Paging (multicast & single extension speaker paging)
- Voice Dialing through Amazon Echo
- Remote Set-up, Installation & Training
- Web & Audio ConferencingWeb & Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing Add-onVideo Conferencing Add-on
- Mobile App w/ Presence, SMS Messaging, Meeting Manager, Video CallingMobile App w/ Presence, SMS Messaging, Meeting Manager, Video Calling
- Direct Dial Number (DID)Direct Dial Number (DID)
- Toll-free NumberToll-free Number
- Voicemail to Text TranscriptionVoicemail to Text Transcription
- Inbound Caller ID (CNAM)Inbound Caller ID (CNAM)
- Instant Fax PortalInstant Fax Portal
- Call CenterCall Center
- Call RecordingCall Recording
- SimpleWAN MonitoringSimpleWAN Monitoring
- CRM Integration/API AccessCRM Integration/API Access
- On-site Installation & Training performed by a certified ACC VoIP EngineerOn-site Installation & Training performed by a certified ACC VoIP Engineer
- Web & Audio Conferencing$15.99 per room*
- Video Conferencing Add-on$12.50 per room*
- Mobile App w/ Presence, SMS Messaging, Meeting Manager, Video Calling$4.50 per user
- Direct Dial Number (DID)$1.75 per number
- Toll-free Number$2.25 per number
- Voicemail to Text Transcription$3.50 per user
- Inbound Caller ID (CNAM)$2.00 per number
- Instant Fax Portal$9.95 per account*
- Call Center$18.99 per agent
- Call Recording$2.30 per user
- SimpleWAN MonitoringPricing upon request
- CRM Integration/API AccessPricing upon request
- On-site Installation & Training performed by a certified ACC VoIP EngineerPricing upon request
*Video and Web Conferencing are priced per room with unlimited users. Most companies share one room for all of their employees.
*Instant Fax Portal includes one fax number, unlimited employee email addresses to send and receive faxes, 500 minutes of faxing, and an integrated faxing portal per account.
Contact Us for Your Free Consultation
Please contact us to learn more about our Cloud hosted phone system for businesses or how you can try our VoIP service for free.
ACC Telecom is centrally located in Columbia, MD to conveniently support business phone systems throughout Maryland, Washington DC, Northern VA and beyond.
ACC Cloud PBX Quick Reference Guide & Feature List